All of Conor's excuses after getting destroyed by Floyd

Because he said he is boxing and would knock little undersized Floyd out in 2. Floyd didn't even train for the fight and was partying in his club everyday while eating burgerking for the whole week too.
If you believe anything you just wrote, have a word with yourself.

The excuses from Conor is pathetic.I got a little over a minute in to the video and had to turn it off.

He was still making excuses nonetheless.

If reporters ask you, what happened? what went wrong? what is he supposed to say? he tells it how he feels it went down....they aren't excuses...

I once raced usain bolt but he beat me in the 100 metres sprint

He isn’t faster than me or stronger but he changed his game plan and he was composed

Had he not done any of these things I would have won

When I said “I am running” before the bout this is of course definately still true and the fact I totally failed doesn’t mean he’s better even though he is

I think the elephant in the room that most MMA and Conor fans want to ignore is his punching power, or lack thereof to be more precise.

During the build up his whole selling point was his much vaunted punching power, his KO/TKO ratio, his one shot KO of Aldo, the fact he was supposed to be a good boxer etc and even people who weren't stupid enough to think he could win, still though he could at least hurt Floyd if he landed.

But it turns out that by boxing standards he's completely feather fisted and couldn't crack an egg. Floyd was literally laughing at this man with who was supposed to have lightening in his hands. Paulie Malignaggi no doubt hits harder, and yes I'm being deadly serious.

And before anyone pipes up, no this wasn't due to the gloves, the stance, the ring or any of that. It's simply about levels as being a big puncher in MMA means jack shit if you cross over to boxing because when it comes to things like punch power and punch resistance, boxing is still light years ahead of MMA.

i wish he would fight some one or something in the ufc instead of jumping in other cages and being pushy with some ref....

The whole thing was weird. I had good fight fan friends telling me with absolute certainty McGregor would stop Floyd easy. "he's just too big"

SMH

He's a pathetic noob @ boxing

He was simply ineffecient with he energy.

Some people are crazy enough to think that Conor lost because
Nate rocked him and made him tap lol. While it was just the mysterious "energy inefficiency" all along.

Edit 1: This is what inefficient energy looks like:
mcgregor-diaz.jpg

This time however Conor was defeated (not really though) by "composure", yet another hard-to-define parameter, unfortunately.
Dont let the series of power punches that Floyd landed flush on Conor's chin and Conor gassing, flailing and stumbling across the ring, fool you.
This has literally nothing to do with Conor's "defeat" and only a complete idiot would believe that.
Dont forget Floyd didnt even hit hard and was slow too so there is only one logical explanation.

Edit 2: This is what composure looks like:
50-cent2.png

Last edited:
blinded by hate.

A person that never boxed before goes 3-7 against the best of all time.

Everyone knows this deep in their heart.

You do realize Conor has to sell the fight to as many people as possible, right? I mean, he was saying those things to generate more interest. You are the literal definition of brainwashed. It's like you have a child-brain. There is no shame in Conor's performance whatsoever. He took one of the greatest boxers of his generation to 10 rounds... and won around 3 of those rounds. He landed more punches than professional boxer Ricky Hatton did on the same boxer... including a beautiful uppercut that bamboozled Floyd. This is all in a foreign sport to what Conor is used to.

You're stupid.

He didn’t take Floyd anywhere, he “won” the rounds that Floyd gave him, his uppercut was nothing special.

Stop being deluded. Conor was obliterated. Destroyed beyond recognition.

"I wasn't hurt, I was wobbly and flowy"

Given that he lost the fight, no matter what answer he gave you would have said 'he's making excuses'.

He could have simply stated "I lost to the better boxer", and that would have been enough because it was the truth. Not utter horseshit like "He was more composed than me". The fact is, its laughable cucks like yourself refuse to acknowledge the truth much like your hero

Back