Media Aljo snaps at Henrys team during weigh ins

For some reason Al reminds me of this kid...

kid-stuttering-meme-have-you-ever-had-dreams.gif

Lmao, scalped TJ, you mean Cejudo scalped TJ, he fought the best TJ there was, Aljo fought a one armed TJ
I dunno man. Dehydrated TJ isn’t the best version of him.

That's pretty funny.

Honestly that would be annoying as fuck.
Can't say I blame him.
And apparently it was coming from that goofball with the silly glasses on Henry’s team. That dude is so obnoxious.

Were they just chanting "Henry"?

Or am I missing something? Lol

Aljo has a chance to come off as a great. He scalped TJ and he might get Henry.
It took 2 rounds for him to beat one armed TJ. And Henry is a 36 year old man who had his last fight 3 years ago. Not that ''great'' when you look into context.

Nothing more annoying that coaches that think they are the ones in there doing the fighting.

Aljo is the man. To this day I don't understand getting so much hate for being blasted in the face with an illegal knee lol

He's not hated for getting hit with the knee, he's hated for the absolute highschool drama club performance in the moments after.

He didn't need to turn on the act since it was in fact an illegal knee sir.

They really want to rattle him, to me it feels like they dont want a focus Aljo because maybe Cejudo dont got it.

He's not hated for getting hit with the knee, he's hated for the absolute highschool drama club performance in the moments after.

The act was needed for the DQ win to happen. Otherwise they would've just taken a point and he would get destroyed in the next round lol.

It was definitely an act though sir. I guess he made a business decision.

Getting the W and instant rematch with PPV points as defending champ, but alot of people will see you as a clown for a while vs keep fighting, maybe lose the fight but atleast you went out as a true warrior and get the respect of the MMA world. Maybe get the rematch after two wins or something.

Anthony Smith chose the latter and he still says he doesn't regret it and couldn't live with himself if he did the Aljo way.

Interesting how different our values are as humans.

Aljo shooked confirmed

Shook? More like annoyed. Tell me you've never cut weight without telling me.

Damn that's low, taunting at the official weigh in, I don't think I've ever seen that before. No wonder he snapped. Mocking a dehydrated and starving man is like trying to tickle a rattlesnake.

Snapped is strong, but he's got every right to be annoyed at that clown shit.

Real classy of Cejudo's entourage/fans whoever to hassle a dude at the end of a weight cut. Cringe to the bone.

I have no idea if that was Henry's team, but if so, that's pretty low and seems par for the course for that camp.

It really is crazy that people would dislike someone for putting on the worst acting performance in MMA history from a move that should not be illegal in the first place.

If only Aljo would have stopped, looked at Herb and told him, hey I'm compromised from that knee and my equilibrium is off, everyone would give him so much less shit. It still doesn't change the fact that it is an illegal strike; Yan was a moron for throwing it; Sterling had every right not to continue; and that he beat Yan in their rematch. People should get off his back. Aljo is good people. He's really done nothing wrong in any of these situations.

Yeah it definitely wasn't his finest moment, though I still think it was a lose lose for him no matter what. If he didn't put on the (ridiculous) act then he would have gotten just as much hate for appearing fine yet still taking the belt by DQ. His other option would have been to try and fight right after that monstrous knee, which also would have been messed up.

Still, I do get what you're saying and can't really argue with it lol. The eyes rolling back in his head bit was definitely too much.

Back