Media Aljo snaps at Henrys team during weigh ins

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

nelly-hot.gif

Last edited:
Aljo has a chance to come off as a great. He scalped TJ and he might get Henry. I don't think we will give him any props. Maybe 10 years down the line. Some kid looking at a wikipedia page will think Aljo was the man.

Aljo is the man. To this day I don't understand getting so much hate for being blasted in the face with an illegal knee lol

Aljo's mood comparing his earlier mood to his mood now completely different in almost every way, the language, the nomenclature, the phrasing, practically everything people don't change that radically that quickly, regardless of personal situation. Weightcut must have been tough but I'm still picking him to win.

Hard weight cut for Alijo, he was looking gaunt and sounding irrational on the MMA hour earlier in the week going on about the first Yan fight.

“This one’s a little tougher than I thought”

<EdgyBrah>
That doesn’t instill confidence but I’m still here on the train albeit I got a foot off.

Damn that's low, taunting at the official weigh in, I don't think I've ever seen that before. No wonder he snapped. Mocking a dehydrated and starving man is like trying to tickle a rattlesnake.

Really? I thought it looked pretty stupid to get all worked up for these little things. Seems to me like the Cejudo team is having fun and Aljo is getting angry for nothing.

Back