Alistair Overeem vs. Fabricio Werdum Targeted For UFC 213 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Soooo. Does this mean Cain is actually healthy? Better strike and book him vs Ngannou before he gets injured again.

He's been KO'd twice - Stipe and JDS
That doesn`t prove he has a glass chin, that`s a ridiculous statement. JDS and Stipe are both KO artists especially JDS who can KO anyone.

As for this fight i think Overeem is the worst match up possible for Werdum.

Can Werdum buttscoot faster than Overeem can run? Hmm.

Sure the second fight sucked, but I don't see that happening again.

Personally, I love it. I'm really interested to see how it plays out and I'm really torn on who to vote for.

nice, an easy fight for reem to get to the title, even though he could get without fighting when JDS whoops miocic

this fight makes the most sense. werdum is ranked as #1 contender and overeem as #3. winner gets the next title shot.

they should put on card too:
penn/edgar
jds/cain
jacare/camozi
weidman/silva

Their 2nd fight was meh at best, and we have explosive competitors in Lewis and Ngannou. Alistair should fight one of them.
Lewis and Ngannou should be fighting each other. Winner gets a shot at the top 5.

He's been KO'd twice - Stipe and JDS

I'm talking in this decade. haha the jds fight was how long ago? And that was a monster punch...Werdum has a great chin...As his fights against cain and hunt proved...

this fight makes the most sense. werdum is ranked as #1 contender and overeem as #3. winner gets the next title shot.
Eh. Reem is 1 fight removed from being knocked out by Stipe in the 1st round. Werdum hasn't even had another fight since Stipe if I'm not mistaken.

Well I guess Ngannou is getting Cain (when/if he comes back)

Eh. Reem is 1 fight removed from being knocked out by Stipe in the 1st round. Werdum hasn't even had another fight since Stipe if I'm not mistaken.

You are mistaken.

How exactly does Werdum have a glass chin? He's only been stopped 1x in the ufc...he took cains best shots and didn't budge...same with hunt...

I was thinking the same, 1 TKO loss and you are a glass chin for eva

<{cruzshake}>

both have won 1 fight since their respective losses to Stipe against similar competition Hunt/Browne. Werdum won every round against Browne but didn't look great at all.

but basically this fight guarantees the winner a TS in the current HW climate. Especially if JDS wins due to their history with him.

Back