Alistair Overeem vs. Fabricio Werdum Targeted For UFC 213 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Good fight
Winner should get a title shot
Cain vs Ngannou should happen too

when JDS wins

Overeem/Werdum will be good rematches

Why eliminate the only prospects at HW
Lewis isn't even that good and Ngannou needs to work his way up the ranks. Neither will bring big ratings or PPV buys and neither belong in the top 10 but that's how weak the division is right now.

Hmmm, not that fussed really. It will be better than the last fight they had, I can't see Werdum fighting like that again if he really wants that title. But I dunno, just seems a bit 'late' for this one.

Great fight. Both are extremely different fighters from their strikeforce days.

Overeem, Werdum dont want none of Alistair on the feet

Let's hope it's better than their last fight.

This tells me they aren't ready to feed Ngannou to the wolves yet and that they didn't give a fuck about Rockhold's push.

werdum-overeem-o.gif

Lewis isn't even that good and Ngannou needs to work his way up the ranks. Neither will bring big ratings or PPV buys and neither belong in the top 10 but that's how weak the division is right now.
They're probably the two most marketable fighters in the division. Lewis is on a 7 fight win in the HW division that's almost unheard of in the HW division. Overeem got a title shot after betting AA. Ngannou is one fight away from a title shot

Eh. Reem is 1 fight removed from being knocked out by Stipe in the 1st round. Werdum hasn't even had another fight since Stipe if I'm not mistaken.
He fought Browne in September and was supposed to fight Cain in December but Cain got hurt.

I remember back in the day the blind Reem fans would pick him only because his muscles.

I got DOOM on this.

Brazil, WERDUM TIME!

Great fight. Even though their 2nd fight was garbage, I think Werdum is confident enough to stand and trade this fight without then flopping.

Their skills cancel each other out. Very tough fight to call. 50/50 and down to who ever has the better night.

Unless Werdum gets a brainfart like against Stipe, he should be able to win. Despite all the people calling for a stoppage, I think this will be a competitive decision.

Back