Alien invasion....when it happens

I love this subject but over the years my theories of how this would shake out get more and more scary.

Think about it, if they were technologically advanced enough to get here, they would probably just engineer a virus that targeted humans only and we wouldn't even have a chance.

you think the government has the tech to fake an alien invasion or a rapture?

I know that wasn't directed at me, but I don't think so. I've been reading those theories for over ten years.

If there was some roque black project that obtained alien tech from a downed UFO then maybe, but I just don't buy it.

I'm not convinced that a project of that scale could be kept under raps.

People talk.

Not sure what you mean by that, but curious. Please explain?

What if a species is capable of doing what birds do but through space itself. Could be a situation where they just happen to run into our earth traveling through space or something like that.

I often have dreams about an alien invasion. I'm outside on a summer night and I see shooting stars in the sky. I realize they're not shooting stars and then the alien invasion begins. In reality, I have the same plans for all "Sh^t Hits the Fan" scenarios: Bug in with a bunch of hot women and reproduce the future resistance.

FgEqR.jpg

I don't think any beings that can that have figured out intergalactic travel will struggle against you and your pea shooters. Any sort of defense is pointless. We have the means to destroy our planet ourselves. You don't think a superior being couldn't with ease.

I read an article about harnessing black holes as drive systems to go FTL. Sounded plausible.

I am no expert, but arent black holes just too powerful for us to even go near? How we keep ourselves from getting sucked right on in?

I am no expert, but arent black holes just too powerful for us to even go near? How we keep ourselves from getting sucked right on in?
Black holes are only as powerful as they are massive. Everyone pictures a super massive black hole every time rhey think of them even though theres only a handfull of those compared to the trillions of tiny ones that couldnt even give you a hickey.

Black holes are only as powerful as they are massive. Everyone pictures a super massive black hole every time rhey think of them even though theres only a handfull of those compared to the trillions of tiny ones that couldnt even give you a hickey.

Interpredasting

Man Hollywood has got us all thinking some insane Cockroach or Predator dude will be the 1st aliens we encounter. I'm hoping for some hot ass humanoids or Twi'lek chics. In that case

giphy.gif

If they invade, we'll have GSP 50-45 their leader in a 1v1.

Same thing with every end of the world scenario

Take over a 7-11 and board it up and wait to die in a blaze of glory and nachos cheese related constipation.

Option number 2. Which is less favorable is fill the mothership with uppercuts.

What if a species is capable of doing what birds do but through space itself. Could be a situation where they just happen to run into our earth traveling through space or something like that.
Ahhh yes Gomtuu. Or Tin Man.

Yes cool concept of the living ship explored on Star Trek.

Yes that would likely be the only way we survive a contact with an Alien if it was truly benevolent like that but that creature would not survive us if we were able to catch and control it. At best it would be a prisoner in some military bunker and at worst it would be dissected by the weapons labs people.

Back