Alien invasion....when it happens

If the rapture were to happen, how many true Christians are there? Kings and popes have removed entire books from the bible. And I've met plenty of Christians that are judgmental and spiteful . "If someone is naked give them YOUR food, if someone is naked give them YOUR clothes". I have yet to meet anyone who behaves this way. Jesus also said if someone strikes your cheek, turn your head and offer the other, this cancels out 90% of the Christians here in the states. If it were to happen Very few would notice. Forget about the military, they would all still be here.

If the rapture were to happen, how many true Christians are there? Kings and popes have removed entire books from the bible. And I've met plenty of Christians that are judgmental and spiteful . "If someone is naked give them YOUR food, if someone is naked give them YOUR clothes". I have yet to meet anyone who behaves this way. Jesus also said if someone strikes your cheek, turn your head and offer the other, this cancels out 90% of the Christians here in the states. If it were to happen Very few would notice. Forget about the military, they would all still be here.
Seems like you don't understand salvation. Salvation is by Christ alone, not works lest any man boast.

I agree allot of Christians do not live thier daily life in accordance to the scriptures. But then again I don't actually believe (due to our sin nature) that it would be possible for a Christian to live perfectly. Likely at best, your most devout or dedicated Christian likely still sins a handful of times a day. But yeah I get what you're saying, but again salvation is not works based.

You are saved by Christ Jesus alone, in grace & faith made possible by His blood atonement on the Cross.

Imo (my opinion) I wouldn't be surprised if during the rapture that as many as 2 billion people are removed. Roughly 7 billion people (approx 2.5 are Christians) so yeah. Feel bad for the 3 billion-ish Muslims. Going to be a rude wake up call for them, still even during the tribulation the scriptures state that many people will be saved during those times. (So many in fact that the Bible says the number of which is practically impossible to count!) so that is great news really!

Any beings advanced enough to traverse the stars would be powerful enough that taking us over would be as easy as killing an ant colony with a can of raid. So once I knew the end was nigh I'd do a bunch of blow and fuck all the hookers.

This. It would be like sending the US Millitary back in time to fight the Roman Legions. The "war" would be over inside a day, with zero American casualties.

Wonder how many in this Thread would go on a Harvey Weinstein style rapey spree.

probably @John Wang

<{cum@me}><puh-lease75>

Seems like you don't understand salvation. Salvation is by Christ alone, not works lest any man boast.

I agree allot of Christians do not live thier daily life in accordance to the scriptures. But then again I don't actually believe (due to our sin nature) that it would be possible for a Christian to live perfectly. Likely at best, your most devout or dedicated Christian likely still sins a handful of times a day. But yeah I get what you're saying, but again salvation is not works based.

You are saved by Christ Jesus alone, in grace & faith made possible by His blood atonement on the Cross.

Imo (my opinion) I wouldn't be surprised if during the rapture that as many as 2 billion people are removed. Roughly 7 billion people (approx 2.5 are Christians) so yeah. Feel bad for the 3 billion-ish Muslims. Going to be a rude wake up call for them, still even during the tribulation the scriptures state that many people will be saved during those times. (So many in fact that the Bible says the number of which is practically impossible to count!) so that is great news really!
Thanks, I hope you don't think it was a knock on Christians. I was raised between Catholics and Baptists. Hellfire and brimstone.

Thanks, I hope you don't think it was a knock on Christians. I was raised between Catholics and Baptists. Hellfire and brimstone.
No brother absolutely not. Life's hard, sin is difficult, if it wasn't we wouldn't need a savior.

Makes grace so much more amazing when you put into perspective how easy it is to sin. Not even bigly sins, but stupid nonsense sins that we commit daily.

And TS there would be no surviving an Alien invasion.

If they have the technology to get hear, and they are not benevolent, we are fusked.

Depends what if it's not technology that gets them here but their biology? Could be anyone's game that point.

I just hope we can come up with some good slurs to yell at them.

"Go back to your planet you god damn green back!"

Funny story:

When Obama called for the emergency press conference to talk about the death of Bin Laden, I thought for SURE it was going to be about Aliens and was terrified.

It's our god given right as Americans to fend off these filthy commie alien scum

They would come here for our minerals or our water imo.
There are some astronomers who send detailed messages into outer space stating exactly what the earth is made up of, and what humans are like as well.
Some others, like Stephen Hawking[The Hawk] claims this is a very dangerous thing to do and that we should remain as quiet as we can in our neck of the woods. Agree?

I like how in scifi they're always smart enough to master interplanetary spaceflight, gravity, weapons of mass destruction, yet too dumb to:
a) inoculate themselves against common earth pathogens (anti-vaxxer aliens?)
b) update their computer antivirus definitions
c) realize 70% of the planet is made up of a substance lethal to them
d) etc.

Out of all of the dumb reasons Aliens lose the computer virus was the worst.

It’s pretty hard to infect a mac with a windows virus...but the aliens from another galaxy coincidentally had windows compatible software...and no anti virus software of any kind.

Anywhere there's nuclear fusion elements are made. The large hadron collided makes gold.

So I guess if Aliens have FTL tech, they should not have problems making and powering their own hadron collider.

So I guess if Aliens have FTL tech, they should not have problems making and powering their own hadron collider.
The tech that makes the LHC possible is what will probably lead to FTL drives. So they'd probably have one and have absolute mastery over it.

The tech that makes the LHC possible is what will probably lead to FTL drives. So they'd probably have one and have absolute mastery over it.

We can only hope. I hate being stuck on this planet.

I read that as Allen Iverson. Holy shit I'm tired.

Back