Alexander Gustafsson is on pace to be the greatest EYE POKER of all time.

Along with the criminal past he's simply the white Jones. Now why can't we root for both guys?
Exactly. The only reason Gus hasn't hit a pregnant woman with his car yet is that he lives in Sweden, so all the babies are aborted. Gus is most def the Swedish Jones.

Gus does leave his fingers out there a lot, probably unintentionally. But I feel like Jones does it on purpose. But that's probably just racism talking. And cocaine.

Exactly. The only reason Gus hasn't hit a pregnant woman with his car yet is that he lives in Sweden, so all the babies are aborted. Gus is most def the Swedish Jones.

tenor.gif

Jones got over five in in like 5seconds against rampage only, and he out poked gus when they met

You are 100% mental. He didn't even poke Rampage once. He never even got a warning in that fight. Go back and watch it again you clown. Just saying shit doesn't make it true.

Gus does leave his fingers out there a lot, probably unintentionally. But I feel like Jones does it on purpose. But that's probably just racism talking. And cocaine.

This comment is actually the most honest comment in this thread. Atleast you can admit.

I hespect Alexander as a man. I know that he is a good dude and a kind person and I wish him the best in life. But as a fighter hes trash to me. The eyepokes and constant running makes me sick. Cant support that bitch shit no wei no hao. You never heard of any goats poking eyes or running away regularly.

I couldn't believe in every round Gus had an open hand with fingers pointed directly at Glover's face. I'm surprised Glover only got eye poked once but that 1 eye poke made Glover a 1 eyed fighter for the rest of the fight. Gus has become the biggest cheater in the LHW division easily over taking Jon Jones in the eye poke category.

Jones fans, you can't hide and keep trashtalking Gustafsson, he is coming for Jones once again.

2-0 up real soon, you got no excuses after that.

i too was surprised at the last gustaffson fight. he pawwed open handed-fingers out many times. that is a foul under the new rules. he should have gotten a warning at least.

Lol gus "turned" things around by getting paid to assault people instead of doing it for free. And how is being a teenager and excuse to assault random people
So Jones SHOULD have the same moral clarity as a teenager?! Interesting. I'm pretty sure you just insulted Jon while trying to defend him. I think mostly because your not smart.

Honestly the logical answer to people being able to break the rules with no consequences is football-style diving. Ever time Gus (or Jones, or Browne) rakes/stabs his fingers into an opponent's eyes the opponent should do a massive reaction clutching at his face with both hands and doubling over in agony and say he can't continue, get the DQ win.

i too was surprised at the last gustaffson fight. he pawwed open handed-fingers out many times. that is a foul under the new rules. he should have gotten a warning at least.
If u can't beat em, join em

He's smart to copy jones, I hope he blinds him in the rematch

Rofl, that Sweden joke was cold blooded.

This thread brought it, i enjoyed it.

Jones fans, you can't hide and keep trashtalking Gustafsson, he is coming for Jones once again.

2-0 up real soon, you got no excuses after that.

No more cans or old men for Gus to beat up, Now he has to fight real contenders again, and we all know how that goes. he won't even make it past Rumble when he comes back....I already see strikeforce in his future, sorry to crush your dream

In his most recent fight, vs texeira, i noticed both gustafsson and glover keeping their hands and fingers splayed when exchanging. I was surprised and disappointed that the ref didn't tell them to cut that shit out,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back