Alexander Gustafsson is on pace to be the greatest EYE POKER of all time.

TJcombo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

EYEMAN 4: The Vision Viking - starring Alexander Gustafsson

This dude has 5 eye pokes in 14 UFC fights. Thats more than even Jon Jones. Jones didn't even commit his first poke until his 14th fight. This dude Alexander Gustafsson already has 5.

I don't think thier is a active UFC fighter with more EYE pokes than Alexander Gustafsson. This convict needs to keep his dirty tactics out of the cage.

Edit: this has been an interesting experiment so far, I've actually been shadow banned ON /r/MMA and MMAJUNKIES forum simply for posting it. haha. Must be some serious Gus fans running those joints.

Last edited:
No way Jones has less than 5

I actually just watch all there fights Jones has 4 offical pokes atm. Jones has some very close calls(So does GUS though) but actual EYE poke total 4.

7A7e22V.gif

What the hell is this shit

Only bad when jones does it though.

Along with the criminal past he's simply the white Jones. Now why can't we root for both guys?

I've seen these, I'm not exactly sure what your point is here. This doesn't change the fact that Gus has more pokes. If we are counting close call then GUS has way more than 5. He puts his fingers out the exact same way jones does all the time..

Jones poked glover more than five times in there fight

One thing I noticed during the Vitor Belfort vs Nate Marquadt fight is how both fighters were able to keep their fists closed or semi closed all throughout the fight.

Now, I believe that the refs should deduct a point right away when they see an eye poke. There is no such a thing as an "accidental eye poke." It is done on purpose mostly by taller fighters

If I was a fighter, I would tell the ref I can't continue after an eye poke, it takes like 10 to 15 minutes (with no further straining and strikes to the face) to recover from that. Plus, fighters don't take the full 5 minutes, because of the pressure that the fans put on them.

Be a smart fighter, get your show money and go home after an eye poke. When the UFC and the commissions see how every fight starts to end prematurely, they will do something to correct this terrible issue.

I don't celebrate fighters who eye poke and run like a bitch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back