Alex becoming more of an underdog

lol the shertards aren't even thinking before they post anyore, they just going full tropic thunder immediatley
LOL ok.....trying to help you make some money.... when I am proven right again I expect an apology LOL....Izzy will win by KO/TKO with in 3 maybe 4 rounds.....botton line there will be a trilogy (money) fight .....it's UFC's script. I bet you believe in santa and the easter bunny too....LMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i put 20 on adesanya tko past the 2nd rnd odds are crazy on some sites.

I'll share my combat sports record if you share your mountain dew chugging record.

You can't have an uneducated opinion on facts sorry kid. If more people think Izzy will win, if more people are betting on Izzy that is just a fact.
If Alex has got in trouble first 2x in a row, and had to be saved to times in a row, that's also a fact.

If you really think Alex is better, then he shouldn't be the underdog right?

Go bet on him, you might be able to increase your mountain dew chugging fund
If Alex win 3x against Izzy, that’s a fact.
If Alex KO’d Izzy twice(one which required oxygen and a stretcher), that’s a fact.
If you think a 2 division Glory Champion that beat Izzy in both kickboxing and took his UFC belt by KO has “sloppy and goofy striking,” then calling you uneducated is simply a fact.
If my Aunt had balls, she’d be my uncle. That’s a fact.
If you had had any experience or combat skills worth sharing, you would have; but you’re ability is probably on par with your worthless opinion. And that’s likely a fact.

If Alex KO’d Izzy twice(one which required oxygen and a stretcher), that’s a fact.
If you think a 2 division Glory Champion that beat Izzy in both kickboxing and took his UFC belt by KO has “sloppy and goofy striking,” then calling you uneducated is simply a fact.
If you had had any experience or combat skills worth sharing, you would have; but you’re ability is probably on par with your worthless opinion. And that’s likely a fact.
<JonesLaugh>

what? Alex is the one thats underrated. All the betting volume is going on Izzy, thats why hes becoming a bigger favourite. Those are facts - go look it up. When someone becomes a bigger favourite - it means the betting volume is going on them.

Its only on these boards where Izzy is under rated. But here, i mean what can I say the deepest level of analysis for 99% of sherdog users is "0-3" + Izzy KO'd pic.

And need i go into why?
Man, you're really trying to explain me how odds work haha? Of course Izzy is the betting favorite, if you look at previous messages I was referring to Izzy being underrated specifically on here

I'd said I'd share my combat skills record if you shared your mountain dew chugging record.
z
And your little opinion is cute, but i hate to break it to you barely anyone agrees with you. Everyone is betting on Izzy, thats why hes the favourite. I know you hate this fact, but you need to deal with it.

Look at your post, trying to hype Alex up, I'm sure he'd appreciate it. But you off course miss out the one key detail which everyone knows... which despite Alex being "3-0" and having that great KO over Izzy, still makes people doubt his ability to win and hence hes the underdog.

I wonder what that key detail is....

If Alex was the better fighter, then people would be betting on him and he'd be the betting favourite.

If Alex was the better fighter, then people would be betting on him and he'd be the betting favourite.

the guy who is 3-0 is actually the worse fighter

you registered for 16 years and this is the kind of crap you are posting

I won a lot (for me, at the time) of money on Penn v Edgar 2. I couldn't believe Penn was the fav after Edgar figured him out by round 4.

I'm not betting on this fight.

the guy who is 3-0 is actually the worse fighter

you registered for 16 years and this is the kind of crap you are posting

Its all perspective kid, you're a shertarder, your view of the fight is limited to "3-0", as you've demonstrated above

I was involved in a skydiving accident a few years ago, my parachute didn't open and i crashed headfirst into the earth from 12,000 feet. 90% of my brain had to be removed to ease the swelling. This means although I am dumb, I don't quite match up with you.

Hence when I watch the fight, i can appreciate the final details... such as the obvious which I have mentioned countless times.

And it seems everyone who's betting on the fight can too. They're all betting on Izzy.

Maybe I can get a further 9% of my brain removed so that I can just deal with things in a simpler way, for example just concern myself with who won or who lost (like you do?)

I won a lot (for me, at the time) of money on Penn v Edgar 2. I couldn't believe Penn was the fav after Edgar figured him out by round 4.

I'm not betting on this fight.

i don't like these odds, as much as I think Izzy is better, hes just too much of a favourite here. Risking $225 to win $100...

Odds need to swing a bit back the other way, but can't help that if all the volume is going on Izzy.

Edit - Odds have actually swung back a bit now, Izzy -155. Thats much more reasonable.

this is exactly what I mean, the typical sherdog poster just doesn't have the intelligence to be able to assess (something thats relatively basic) as how the previous 3 fights have played out and how that would influence betting odds and who is the better fighter

as I've said (and if you go watch the fights) Alex has been lit up on the feet the last 2 x. Despite being this glory double champ. The 2nd fight so bad he had to be given a standing 8 by the ref to essentially have a 2nd chance. After this Izzy got sloppy and Alex capitalised on his one shot power. It gave the Alex fans the shot of Izzy KO'd they all love. But anyone with even half a brain it would be painfully obvious that Izzy is the better fighter. A standing 8 count is a rarity in modern kickboxing, why did Alex get that charity... well the fight was in brazil and a brazilian ref.

So going into the 3rd, Izzy was perceived as the better fighter, was the better fighter etc

3rd fight the same. Alex's goofy striking left openings and he was lucky to get out the first round. Tried to panic wrestle in the 3rd because again getting lit up on the feet, Izzy reverses and gets about 4 mins of ground control. Of course Alex still has his power and did his hail mary round 5.

But should the fight play out the same way, same sloppy striking he will get lit up and the chances of it being right at the end of the round... well its unlikely. So Izzy is again the betting favourite - and strangley a pretty big betting favourite

Might be hard for you to understand, the devils in the details and you probably still haven't moved past "3-0" or the image of Izzy KO'd.
I can kinda see why the hometown ref stepped in, Alex was one or two punches from being in that state too, and it would have been a bad look in front of the home crowd.
holy fucking shit, almost vomited while reading so much garbage, you're delusional. So the excuses only work in Israel's favor? Losing 3 fights leaves no doubt who's the better fighter, will laugh on your face a little more on saturday

Its all perspective kid, you're a shertarder, your view of the fight is limited to "3-0", as you've demonstrated above

I was involved in a skydiving accident a few years ago, my parachute didn't open and i crashed headfirst into the earth from 12,000 feet. 90% of my brain had to be removed to ease the swelling. This means although I am dumb, I don't quite match up with you.

Hence when I watch the fight, i can appreciate the final details... such as the obvious which I have mentioned countless times.

And it seems everyone who's betting on the fight can too. They're all betting on Izzy.

Maybe I can get a further 9% of my brain removed so that I can just deal with things in a simpler way, for example just concern myself with who won or who lost (like you do?)
Yeah, Alex defeated Israel not one or two but three times via luck, robbery and referee help.

The moron has been watching mma for 16 years and say Alex striking is sloppy

Last edited:
Izzy opened at -155, now is -225, Alex +135 and now +180

I think people are starting to realise the obvious, Izzy is the better striker and grappler.

He's had Alex out twice, Alex essentially being out on his feet unable to recover on his own. But bless the guy, he was fighting in brazil so had a hometown ref give him a 2nd chance - go watch some kickboxing to see just how rare a standing 8 count is - 99% of the time the wobbly guy is just swarmed and finished. Love a hometown ref.

And then of course, the fluke end of round timing.

So if the fight plays out the same, Alex comes forward with his sloppy goofy striking, hes likely going to get KO'd (again) - yet this time no home town ref to save him, and very unlikely the fluke timing of the 1st round bell will.

I know "3-0" is very compelling and most of you aren't capable of assessing a fight beyond the final result, so please if you believe Alex is better, get out there and bet on him. Some late volume would help to move the odds a bit, and make Izzy more of a value proposition!

Thanks.
Izzy is more well rounded but not the better striker....Izzy has to decide when not to strike with him to maybe win.

Izzy has a big problem with Alex and he knows it...ALex will look better in this fight if anything

Izzy opened at -155, now is -225, Alex +135 and now +180

I think people are starting to realise the obvious, Izzy is the better striker and grappler.

He's had Alex out twice, Alex essentially being out on his feet unable to recover on his own. But bless the guy, he was fighting in brazil so had a hometown ref give him a 2nd chance - go watch some kickboxing to see just how rare a standing 8 count is - 99% of the time the wobbly guy is just swarmed and finished. Love a hometown ref.

And then of course, the fluke end of round timing.

So if the fight plays out the same, Alex comes forward with his sloppy goofy striking, hes likely going to get KO'd (again) - yet this time no home town ref to save him, and very unlikely the fluke timing of the 1st round bell will.

I know "3-0" is very compelling and most of you aren't capable of assessing a fight beyond the final result, so please if you believe Alex is better, get out there and bet on him. Some late volume would help to move the odds a bit, and make Izzy more of a value proposition!

Thanks.
Lol at “better striker” - please talk to me…

Yeah, Alex defeated Israel not one or two but three times via luck, robbery and referee help.

The moron has been watching mma for 16 years and say Alex striking is sloppy
If he’s really that sloppy, why did he beat all those amazing kick-boxers? Legit question?

If he’s really that sloppy, why did he beat all those amazing kick-boxers? Legit question?

sloppy compared to Izzy - well lol not even that, Just leaving two openings early. Other than that hes world class

But it has led to letting Izzy has light him up each time, each time hes had to be saved

The world knows it, hence Izzy is the betting favourite

don't watch this, it will break your heart (DC, GSP, Weidman etc) all saying Izzy is the better kickboxer, deserves to be favourite - because of what I have outlined above. The only thing they give Alex credit for is his KO power.

Yesterday most fighters picked Izzy, including Gilbert Burns. Fighters are not stupid like this forum is, they can see the whole picture - yes final result is "3-0" but a big part of that is Alex being lit up and needing the help of the ref / bell.

Does'nt matter how many posts i do on this, how many examples I provide, how I reference the betting odds and that most of the money is going on Izzy. If I even reference modern kickboxing and show how rare it is for a standing 8 to be used vs just letting the fighter finish.

Does'nt matter, shertards gonna shertard.

But whats great is even if I think Izzy is better, its only slightly. And theres a very good chance it doesn't go well for Izzy tomorrow. Fully aware of that.

Back