Alex becoming more of an underdog

They can play some role, but I don't think they hold anywhere as close as 2 additional MMA wins would. For example they had back n forth on the ground in rounds 3 and 4, and this could play out again, with Pereira getting the short end of the stick. I'm not saying they are worthless, I'm just saying that although I root Poatan, I think Izzy is being wrongly underrated because of those first 2 losses in another sport
Yes I agree but that's how Izzy fights so its really not too far off. Both standup killers. No different when Hunt came to Pride and beat Cro cop. And Izzy ran through everyone so it definitely made sense. I didn't know who Alex was before he came to UFC.
Either way will be a tough fight to pick

Adesanya can probably win a UD if he goes with the same gameplan he did the last fight. BUT...He has to be perfect. I don't like the idea of trying to become a wrestler, despite his success last fight. I don't think he can do it for multiple rounds without tiring himself out. I honestly think he's going to come in aggressive to try to surprise Pereira. He knows he can rock him, especially if he has him backing up. It could backfire, but psychologically it's gotta be tough for him to try the same strategy for a 4th time when it's failed 3 already.

Yes I agree but that's how Izzy fights so its really not too far off. Both standup killers. No different when Hunt came to Pride and beat Cro cop. And Izzy ran through everyone so it definitely made sense. I didn't know who Alex was before he came to UFC.
Either way will be a tough fight to pick
Yes forsure

I could see Izzy sprinkling some wrestling in the earlier rounds. I dont think he has the gastank (or skills) to do it for 5 rounds, but it could open his striking later on. I dont think he benefits from making it an absolutely pure kickboxing match

Yes forsure

I could see Izzy sprinkling some wrestling in the earlier rounds. I dont think he has the gastank (or skills) to do it for 5 rounds, but it could open his striking later on. I dont think he benefits from making it an absolutely pure kickboxing match
Yup he will definitely have to mix it up. But as well Alex went 5 rounds and is only gonna get better at defending the takedown from Izzy. I really think he was reserving his energy last fight. He doesn't have the experience in MMA. That's why I think he went all out in the 5th and got the finish. My opinion. Weather we agree or disagree the 2 kickboxing fights are relevant, I know for me as a fighter I would always have that in the back of my head. Especially when that's what the fight is revolved around

Oh but you're the better striker if you get knocked out twice? Interesting.

lol, at least start off with something else before diving right into the strawman arguments

and yes I know you won't have a clue what that means

this is because they know the outcome is "predetermined".....word around the campfire is Izzy by tko/KO within 3 rounds....set up the big 3rd "money" fight .....the UFC is predictable.

lol the shertards aren't even thinking before they post anyore, they just going full tropic thunder immediatley

Sloppy, goofy striking, huh? Post your pad work, if you have the balls.

when your'e a 2 time glory champion, and you fight an "over hyped guy with a padded record" (according to you shertards)..

and the result is you get lit up so bad both times, you need the ref to save you and the bell to save you... then yes your striking is goofy.

And btw, your'e aware this echo chamber of stupidity is the only place where people think Alex is better?

People who are actually putting their money down on the fight, are betting on Izzy - Despite him being "0-3" and offering a shite payout if he wins.

How can this be?

Just scamper off to wherever you came from, you've been checkmated. Izzy is 0-3 yet the becoming a bigger favourite, because the money is going on him. And why? because of the blindingly obvious fact Alex has only survived the last 2 fights due to the refs charity and the bell.

They can play some role, but I don't think they hold anywhere as close as 2 additional MMA wins would. For example they had back n forth on the ground in rounds 3 and 4, and this could play out again, with Pereira getting the short end of the stick. I'm not saying they are worthless, I'm just saying that although I root Poatan, I think Izzy is being wrongly underrated because of those first 2 losses in another sport

what? Alex is the one thats underrated. All the betting volume is going on Izzy, thats why hes becoming a bigger favourite. Those are facts - go look it up. When someone becomes a bigger favourite - it means the betting volume is going on them.

Its only on these boards where Izzy is under rated. But here, i mean what can I say the deepest level of analysis for 99% of sherdog users is "0-3" + Izzy KO'd pic.

And need i go into why?

I am brazillian and rooting for Alex just for context,but I think people are underestimating Adesanya,they are pretty on par with each other,maybe Adesanya is a bit better,but Alex brings the huge KO power,but Adesanya is also capable of knocking him out we have seeing him almost doing it,TWO times,I also think Adesanya won the first fight,I hope Alex isnt underestimationg him,like the videos seems to be showing,I am pretty sure he is not.

when your'e a 2 time glory champion, and you fight an "over hyped guy with a padded record" (according to you shertards)..

and the result is you get lit up so bad both times, you need the ref to save you and the bell to save you... then yes your striking is goofy.

And btw, your'e aware this echo chamber of stupidity is the only place where people think Alex is better?

People who are actually putting their money down on the fight, are betting on Izzy - Despite him being "0-3" and offering a shite payout if he wins.

How can this be?

Just scamper off to wherever you came from, you've been checkmated. Izzy is 0-3 yet the becoming a bigger favourite, because the money is going on him. And why? because of the blindingly obvious fact Alex has only survived the last 2 fights due to the refs charity and the bell.
2 Division Glory Champion
UFC middleweight Champion
KO’d Izzy 2 out of 3 fights
Cry harder you little bitch.

what? Alex is the one thats underrated. All the betting volume is going on Izzy, thats why hes becoming a bigger favourite. Those are facts - go look it up. When someone becomes a bigger favourite - it means the betting volume is going on them.

Its only on these boards where Izzy is under rated. But here, i mean what can I say the deepest level of analysis for 99% of sherdog users is "0-3" + Izzy KO'd pic.

And need i go into why?
What’s your combat sports record, keyboard champion?

2 Division Glory Champion
UFC middleweight Champion
KO’d Izzy 2 out of 3 fights
Cry harder you little bitch.

no one cares shertard. All the betting volume is gong on Izzy. You can call Alex the bestest fighter in the universe if you want, doesn't matter.

Izzy lit Alex up. So bad that a standing 8 count was given.
Then again, but the luck of the heavens, the bell goes.
The fans know this. So they are betting.

Yes your boy has power, but he also leaves holes Izzy finds every time. And finds first.

No one but you and a few other kids on this forum think otherwise. Everyone betting on this fight, is betting on Izzy.

And lmao, go search my posts. You'll see where I train, who I train with. I''ll give you a clue - i got to roll with a little bald guy who does quite well vs dagestani wrestlers.

You can keep hiding behind your keyboard btw, I have no desire to see another case of walking diabetes.

no one cares shertard. All the betting volume is gong on Izzy. You can call Alex the bestest fighter in the universe if you want, doesn't matter.

Izzy lit Alex up. So bad that a standing 8 count was given.
Then again, but the luck of the heavens, the bell goes.
The fans know this. So they are betting.

Yes your boy has power, but he also leaves holes Izzy finds every time. And finds first.

No one but you and a few other kids on this forum think otherwise. Everyone betting on this fight, is betting on Izzy.

And lmao, go search my posts. You'll see where I train, who I train with. I''ll give you a clue - i got to roll with a little bald guy who does quite well vs dagestani wrestlers.

You can keep hiding behind your keyboard btw, I have no desire to see another case of walking diabetes.
Betting volume doesn’t make you the better fighter. Beating your opponent 3x, 2 via knockout, makes you the better fighter.
What’s your combat sports record, ass wipe? Post some of your pad work/ training/ fights to back up your uneducated opinion otherwise you’re just another walking embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Last edited:
@stacrafty chill out bro, you can reply to multiple posts using one reply instead of having a full page of thread full of your replies. Also Poatan is gonna kill your boy. No wonder you are picking Izzy if you train with Volk.

love your opinion, please go make a bet to back that up - Izzy is a big favorite still!

Betting volume doesn’t make you better fighter. Beating your opponent 3x, 2 via knockout, makes you the better fighter.
What’s your combat sports record, ass wipe? Post some of your pad work/ training/ fights to back up your uneducated opinion otherwise you’re just another walking embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

I'll share my combat sports record if you share your mountain dew chugging record.

You can't have an uneducated opinion on facts sorry kid. If more people think Izzy will win, if more people are betting on Izzy that is just a fact.
If Alex has got in trouble first 2x in a row, and had to be saved to times in a row, that's also a fact.

If you really think Alex is better, then he shouldn't be the underdog right?

Go bet on him, you might be able to increase your mountain dew chugging fund

I don't bet, gambling is for very rich or very poor people - I am neither. But I'll be sure to post on Sunday with a nice tag for you when your boy gets folded again.

I love your conviction on this, you are really all in on your stance here

This was a pretty entertaining thread to read
giphy.gif

I love your conviction on this, you are really all in on your stance here
My conviction is slightly less than for Jones vs Gane but slightly more than for Rocky vs Usman - I was correct with both, but only a fool will think they can pick with 100% certainty.

Back