Aleksei Oleinik vs. Fabricio Werdum Targeted For UFC Moscow

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I love Oleynik's chokes but I can't see how anyone can vote for him in this. Ezekiel Choking unsuspecting fighters with no grappling is different than doing it to one of the best bjj players in mma history.

Werdum clear favorite anywhere the fight takes place but Olenik does have some hands and power. He catches Werdum with something awkward, drops him, Werdum takes him down, Ezekiel ftw, fuck yea

Awesome matchup. Really hope it goes to the ground

Fight between the divisions two best submission artists. Would love to see it.

tenor.gif

Terrible fight for Olenik

Doom will just fuck him up on the feet

Hopefully Werdum takes this on as a personal challenge and embraces the grappling rather than outshine Alek with his striking.

Holy fuck I am pumped if this is actually happening. Two of my favs at HW. Breaks my heart to have to vote, but I went with ‘Doom.

The memory of Boa gassing and quitting against Blaydes is too fresh. Not like Blaydes isn’t a stud or that Werdum has looked great lately, but level of competition is vastly different.

Werdum’s striking is obviously better, and as crafty as Boa is on the floor, I just can’t see him catching Fabrício in anything

Love it. Would Oliynyk only be a win away from a title shot if he wins? Lol
Crazy enough, yes. If he beats Werdum and beats either Reem (if he loses against Blaydes), Black Beast, or Ngannou, why the hell not give him a TS?

Werdum by striking
Oleynik by ???
this is kinda the bottom line for me, too

Love both these guys, but

I mean I guess Boa could catch ‘Doom on the feet, but

will always be thankful for him getting rid of Rosholt

I love Oleynik's chokes but I can't see how anyone can vote for him in this. Ezekiel Choking unsuspecting fighters with no grappling is different than doing it to one of the best bjj players in mma history.
And then Big Ben solds a choke to Barnett of all people.
<36>

This would be a fun fight.

high level bjj right here, great match up.

While it won't happen if he somehow ezekiel'd Werdum it would have to be the best finish in the history of the sport

Back