Aleksei Oleinik vs. Fabricio Werdum Targeted For UFC Moscow

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Boomerang should get the W

Oleinik via Ezekiel in round 1.

giphy.gif

Ufc really doesnt want Oleynik to suceed.
Yet they keep giving Werdum matchups he should win and he keeps not winning...

Oleynik should almost certainly lose this, but if he stays patient Werdum might just hand him the victory on a platter.

Ya interesting fight, two great grapplers but as Cormier said, there’s levels to this shit.

Werdum lights him up standing and nullifies him on the ground, possibly even taps him out.

Oleiniks best chance is catching Werdum with a big strike standing, but I don’t really see it.

Great fight.It would be hilarious to see Werdum lose to a guy who has lost to Chael P. Sonnen. At least there won't be any boomerangs for Werdum to hurl in Russia!

He is a brawler and carries some power. Werdum has sloppy defense and he has been getting finished lately.
I think that is a likely outcome.

But I want to see them fight in the ground.
I don't.. other than a sneaky eziekiel choke, I don't think Oleynik has anything for Werdum on the ground.

Ufc really doesnt want Oleynik to suceed.

They are giving him an opponent who is ranked #5. If he wins he's suddenly a candidate for a top contender fight, not far away from a title shot.

And if he can't beat Werdum, even if it isn't the best stylistic match-up, well then he doesn't deserve to be at the top.

I think Werdum will just not go to the ground, just win on points standing for 3 rounds.

Terrible match up for Oleinik.
Werdum is better everywhere.

Will watch.

Werdum wins this wherever it goes, but it's still fun. Fab getting Ezekiel'd would be glorious.

I expect them both to die at the same time while submitting each other.
The referee won't be able to stop them since both will be unconscious.

Back