Aleksander Emelianenko vs Gabriel Gonzaga, 5th May

I'll bite.

This isn't 2005.

He hasn't fought anyone in years.

Gonzaga is better than anyone he has faced in years, unless they are bringing him to throw a fight.
Gonzaga is done at this point, this isn't 2013 either. Aleks looked good recently.

I'd rather get shot in the butt point blank than fight Aleks in a cage. In Russia, too. That's rough

If gonzaga would be in shape and looking for takedowns I think this could end badly for aleks but seeing that gabriel is doing boxing bouts now, for whatever reason, I guess he gonna get knocked out in the first. Gonzaga was doing good in the ufc as long as he was focused on his grappling so I dont understand how once again it seems like he abondened it.

Aleks 2.0

Love this renewal.

Nice fight....if this were 2007. Gonzaga is as shot as Bigfoot by this point. It's sad to see guys like this continuing to fight.

Gonzaga by head kick

Ha! I thought the same thing. At this point, I doubt he could pull that off even if Aleks just stood there stationary, but it would be hilarious.

Don't catch the hep big guy

He was always off his rocker. After KO-ing Cro-Cop, he looked at the camera and acted every bit as crazy as Brock did after he hammerfisted Mir into oblivion.
Even in his current state, Monson would tap most black belts.

Well, Monson has 3 subs in his last 11 fights against no-name fighters. I doubt many of them are BJJ black belts or high-level sambo guys, either.

He was always off his rocker. After KO-ing Cro-Cop, he looked at the camera and acted every bit as crazy as Brock did after he hammerfisted Mir into oblivion.

Well, Monson has 3 subs in his last 11 fights against no-name fighters. I doubt many of them are BJJ black belts or high-level sambo guys, either.

Sad but true about Monson. He has stopped being competitive years ago, and hasn’t addressed a plethora of injuries (including a retinal injury), just scraping by, paycheck to paycheck. I hope he retires soon, andfinds contentment.

Gonzaga vs cro cop 2

So cro cop fans can ride the victory carousel into the clouds while playing lost boys

Gonzaga vs cro cop 2

So cro cop fans can ride the victory carousel into the clouds while playing lost boys

FatalUnfinishedImperialeagle.gif

Excited about it. How can we watch?

Just got announced. Aleks signed non-exclusive (can still fight for WFCA) contract with RCC Boxing Promotions, meets Gonzaga 5th May in Yekaterinburg. Future fight with Kharitonov also in discussion but apparently Sergei wants some crazy money and negotiations not going well.
<mma4>

will there be a youtube stream of this you think?

Back