Aldo looking sloppy in preparation For Halloway, he should be tankful Conor moved up

He is an expert boxer that will kill Conor and most other fighters in striking except for Floyd/Marquez....Sorry dude but the way you punch bags, has nothing to do with your defense.

People use punching bags for different reasons, that don't require your hands up.

except floyd, marquez, bradley, morales, canelo, etc

you are just repeating what i said his defense doesn't revolve around keeping his hands up its speed/footwork based.
I'm not repeating what you said. You said that Manny doesn't have good defense which is nonsense. Manny is very hard to hit because of his footwork, speed, angles, and counters. Yes Manny does keep his hands up when needs to. He has a very tight high guard.

hands down thanks to dat lazy bag work results in this my friend. a right or a left hook puts him out here. go train.
aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif

"Hey look i got nothing to add to the conversation how should i respond, ohh how about a gif thats been posted a million times".

Just stahp son, you look dumb as shit right now.

Conor Mc Muppet should be thankful, that Papa Dana didn't strip him from the belt, and let him hold the division for unlimited time

"Hey look i got nothing to add to the conversation how should i respond, ohh how about a gif thats been posted a million times".

Just stahp son, you look dumb as shit right now.

lmao, conor trained for exactly that slopppy technique he said so himself, only thing dumb as shit is your screen name, av and sig. you define wanna-be. you probably listen to drake and drive a hatch civic with offset wheels

he looks good, the only thing I can critic about is he always has to lead with his left when throwing the right.

and floyd has worse punching bag technique(according to you) than pacquiao...yet he beat em....Yet Floyd doesn't get KO'd...Kind of weird.

floyd is literally doing a media show, how can you not see that, it's like critiquing ufc fighter training on media day.

how many good counter punchers did he beat in 10 years? zero. he's 0-1 against good counter strikers
its amazing how much you have been exposed in this small simple thread, keep up the good work man.

floyd is literally doing a media show, how can you not see that
Bro, it's part of his training.

Here he is...No fucking media, just people with cellphones recording...What's your excuse now?

It's part of his training, bro..Sorry.

its amazing how much you have been exposed in this small simple thread, keep up the good work man.

oh look another post with no content. feel free to list the counter strikers he has beaten. here i'll help you with a list so you can pick them out yourself

Edgar (wrestler)
Conor (counter striker) LOSS
Mendes (wrestler)
Lamas (wrestler)
Jung (offensive striker)
Florian (wrestler)
Hominick (offensive kickboxer)
Gamburyan (judo)
Faber (wrestler)

We got a class A troll in here claiming that Aldo and Pacquiao don't know how to hit a fucking bag.

Please don't feed the trolls. It only makes them stronger.

Bro, it's part of his training.

Here he is...No fucking media, just people with cellphones recording...What's your excuse now?

It's part of his training, bro..Sorry.

not a media session yet you see a guy with a tripod and hd camera and he even stops to ask if it's looking good

lmao, conor trained for exactly that slopppy technique he said so himself, only thing dumb as shit is your screen name, av and sig. you define wanna-be

Bitch please, Urien is glorious.

You're a wrestler (doubt you do any pt tbh) critiquing a fighter's defensive capabilities while he's hitting a heavy bag working on his conditioning and technique.
But im faking....

<{CMPALM}>

Bitch please, Urien is glorious.

You're a wrestler (doubt you do any pt tbh) critiquing a fighter's defensive capabilities while he's hitting a heavy bag working on his conditioning and technique.
But im faking....

<{CMPALM}>

technique that caused him the most embarrassing loss in ufc title history

Ok.

As soon as anybody records, Floyd decides to keep his hands down and hit hella slow....LMFAO.

Dafaq? What kind of fucking logic is that?

show me where floyd is training full speed like aldo with zero attention to defensive technique/positioning

where did you train?
Sommai Muay Thai in North Carolina, but then it closed Then at RTP MMA, but decided I don't like getting punched in the face
now at the Uni where I work I do private BJJ lessons, no striking.

Yourself?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back