Aldo Doesn't Have the Gas Tank to Hang, Will Have to Go Full WEC Aldo to Have a Chance

Max is just a bad fight for Aldo. The large reach disparity combined with Max's straight punches are bad enough but Max has a substantial cardio advantage also.

He tried that in the 1st fight and gassed mid 2nd round . Aldo by a 48-47 decision is the most likely route to winning .
Lol. He did not. He threw a very conservative amount of strikes and only exploded twice in two rounds. Definitely not WEC Aldo

Considering his full camp cardio was shite, he knows he doesn't have the gas tank (especially short notice) to hang against a guy with a pace like Holloway. His only shot in the rematch is either to do something different technically speaking (other than throw more leg kicks there isn't much to adapt on this short notice), or to try with everything to take Holloway out of there in the first or second.

We can only hope my friends. This could be epic.
isn't that what he did last time against Max? and didn't he go WEC Aldo against Edgar and succeed?

Good fuckin' luck trying to finish Max quickly. I actually think he did that but blew his load last time and Max went full Diaz, started slapping and hum iliating him and got Aldo emotional like Conor did. Aldo likes to compete but he hates fighting, he is simply too emotional and Max will exploit that again.

This is also a Conor vs Diaz type situation, where the larger cardio guy will just sap your energy the longer it goes, and you have to find a way to be effective, score and not blow your load.

And people say Aldo can steamroll RDA., Hilarious. With such a shit gas tank he won't be able to hold a candle in front of RDA.

RDA doesnt have a great chin and is very hittable though. I would give Alfo a good shot against RDA if they are close in weight.

Aldo hasn't gone WEC Aldo since his WEC days fighting low level competition.

Back