Alcoholic drink suggestions

Im a bourbon guy. Quality can vary depending on the bar and for you Hulk, if you are going places where guys are pulling shotguns... the selection will be limited. Also, hope you ate the bar last night brotha and it didnt eat you.

Last edited:
emperador_light_by_thoffee-d5e5znz.jpg

Absolute chainsaw:

Jeigermeister
Jack Daniels
Absolute vodka
Budweiser

Get off my dick, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. You're obsessed with me.

Nah

You lost your shit over a throwaway joke and tried to look tough

that's the only reason you're getting spot-on roasted right now lil buddy

Absolute chainsaw:

Jeigermeister
Jack Daniels
Absolute vodka
Budweiser

Never heard of this since I've been stateside, christ on a bagel that's a lot of headliners with no mixer in sight

I'm guessing the jeiger is the dominant flavor?? Or does one get a heavier pour than the others

Never heard of this since I've been stateside, christ on a bagel that's a lot of headliners with no mixer in sight

I'm guessing the jeiger is the dominant flavor?? Or does one get a heavier pour than the others

ActualIy idon't drink that often anymore,so I haven't tried it yet. I got the recipe from a mixology website. It caught my attention because of all the different liquors.more recent versions I've read have wild turkey in place of jack Daniels.
The recipe I got from webtender goes like this. 1/2 oz absolute vodka
1 oz of wild turkey
1/2 oz of jeiger meister
Fill with Budweiser or other beer.
So I'm guessing its mostly Beer . Another website referee to it as absolute chainsaw beer. I guess it came out of Chattanooga.

Last edited:
ActualIy idon't drink that often anymore,so I haven't tried it yet. I got the recipe from a mixology website. It caught my attention because of all the different liquors.more recent versions I've read have wild turkey in place of jack Daniels.
The recipe I got from webtender goes like this. 1/2 oz absolute vodka
1 oz of wild turkey
1/2 oz of jeiger meister
Fill with Budweiser or other beer.
So I'm guessing its mostly Beer . Another website referee to it as absolute chainsaw beer. I guess it came out of Chattanooga.

now everyone ITT knows to stay the fuh outte chattanooga

sweet jesus

Nah

You lost your shit over a throwaway joke and tried to look tough

that's the only reason you're getting spot-on roasted right now lil buddy
MacDuffle? If you're gonna be making jokes like that, your name should be MacNCheesy

Back