Alcoholic drink suggestions

"Drunk Monk"

Gin
Iced coffee
Chambord (or tonic/soda/sweetener)

I will pray for you
I don't accept prayers from people who pretend to like the taste of shitty alcohol.

This is coming from someone who loves whiskey. I just don't like scotch, I couldn't care less how "manly" it is to drink it, it fucking sucks to me. Get over it.

I don't accept prayers from people who pretend to like the taste of shitty alcohol.

This is coming from someone who loves whiskey. I just don't like scotch, I couldn't care less how "manly" it is to drink it, it fucking sucks to me. Get over it.

Sounds hip.

You would be a terrible sommelier

Real drinkers can recommend and evaluate spirits regardless of their personal preference. You sound young

Anyone who works in the spirit industry knows there are ways to recommend your non-preferred, say, tequila on a spectrum without being an insufferable hipster about it

I have a high tolerance for alcohol so don't be afraid to suggest some evil shit...

You can be gone in a hurry drinking washington apples. thats my trick. Nice and dry too so you can just pound em

You can be gone in a hurry drinking washington apples. thats my trick. Nice and dry too so you can just pound em
Funny that you mention Washington apples....its good

You ever heard of a tequila powerlslam? Probably not because I invented it...its basically a tequila slammer but instead of licking a line of salt you do a line of coke...its pretty awesome. If your feeling hard-core you could also try a valimeister, jagermeister, red bull and 20mg of valium in a shooter.

You want to get fucked up try either or both

Thats the spirit dude !!

Real drinkers can recommend and evaluate spirits regardless of their personal preference. You sound young

Anyone who works in the spirit industry knows there are ways to recommend your non-preferred, say, tequila on a spectrum without being an insufferable hipster about it
I don't work in the spirit industry, you doofus. I'm a guy who likes what he likes. I didn't tell anyone else they couldn't enjoy it, I know quite a few people who do, and that's fine with me.

I think it's pretty clear you're the one being an insufferable hipster, trying to compare my pallet to anyone else's. Like @mushishi said, I can't stand that peat flavor. Once again, get over it.

I don't work in the spirit industry, you doofus. I'm a guy who likes what he likes. I didn't tell anyone else they couldn't enjoy it, I know quite a few people who do, and that's fine with me.

I think it's pretty clear you're the one being an insufferable hipster, trying to compare my pallet to anyone else's. Like @mushishi said, I can't stand that peat flavor. Once again, get over it.

Nah

You're blowing up because someone made a joke, kid rustler

My homegirl first introduced me...I was all "That drink is gay"....

i had to give up thinking that way my old man stomach just doesnt handle beer real well anymore at all

Besides I walk around with painted toes and sandals and a civil war beard so no matter what I am drinking it looks natural on me :)

i had to give up thinking that way my old man stomach just doesnt handle beer real well anymore at all

Besides I walk around with painted toes and sandals and a civil war beard so no matter what I am drinking it looks natural on me :)
I'm open to all these drinks bud...too old to stay closed minded

I'm open to all these drinks bud...too old to stay closed minded

Is it a johnny vegas with the watermelon pucker that shit is good too.

Crown and vernors is great as well but I dont know if you can get vernors where you are that might be regional

Is it a butter nipple with the crown and buttscotch in it those rock too or a werthers or something i cant think of what that is called .

If you just want it to taste awesome those appletini things are great as well.

If you wanna be a hardass stark knockin back boilermakers . For some reason thats one of those fist fight drinks though so be warned

Old Fashioned. I use this as a barometer for any bar I go to. Even if they make a bar OF, it's still whiskey, and my legs will still turn to rubber.

Nah

You're blowing up because someone made a joke, kid rustler
Yeah, I'm fuming right now. And I'm 30, bro. Just because someone doesn't like what you like, doesn't make them young.

Back