Media Al Iaquinta Says He’ll Beat Kevin Lee Again + Get Another Title Shot Before Conor Does

Written in the stars huh? <YeahOKJen>
Yeah. Destiny.<TheWire1>

All of Conor's pony talk about this 11th ranked real estate agent has already made him look bad when Al showed much better against Khabib.

The bad blood is building.

Al will be the one to put the final nail in the Conor coffin if given the chance. He's all heart and Conor's got none of that.

Last edited:
Yeah. Destiny.<TheWire1>

All of Conor's pony talk about this 11th ranked real estate agent has already made him look bad when Al showed much better against Khabib.

The bad blood is building.

Al will be the one to put the final nail in the Conor coffin if given the chance. He's all heart and Conor's got none of that.
Maybe you're right man, maybe fate would have Al kick Conor's ass. Too bad Kevin Lee is gonna beat him.

<Fedor23>

mma math doesn't work in real life.

al fought kabob trying not to lose. fought defensive

colin brought the fight to kabob, fought aggressively ( yes he lost, we all know that already)

two different fighting styles completely, two different outcomes.

I think kevin lee is going to be a tough fight for al this time around.

I think kevin lee would be a tough fight for kabob too.

Cant wait to make money off kevin lee for this fight. Al is solid no doubt but i feel like everybody is sleeping on lee. Dude is 25 years old and has vastly improved every single fight. Say what u will but he has a championship mindset just beginning to enter his prime, incredible wrestling/scrambling ability, and rapidly improving striking. His gameplan and strategy will be solid enough to take care of AL. Most likely a decision win for Lee here. I expect similarities to the khabib fight but i think the chance for a finish is slightly higher for Lee.

I'd love to see him put a beating on Conor

Back