Al Iaquinta erupts (again), slams Reebok’s deal with Sage ‘little b!tch’ Northcutt

He doesn't "have to" do anything. He could have stayed fighting for less than his worth if he wanted, but he wanted more than that.

If you think he hasn't "talked to management" you're an idiot. His contract negotiations for his last fight fell apart, I'm sure they were well aware of his grievance but basically told him to shut up and take it. I understand that bitches like you enjoy taking a dick and licking the balls of rich guys, but Al is actually a male of our species and decided to act like one.

I'm sorry for your vagina, I'm sure that both God and your mother feel terrible about the mistake <45>
yea it was always his dream to sell houses, hows that helping his fight career, he aint mcgregor numbnuts
if his contract negotiations fell apart, maybe he will realise he dont move the needle that much.
try not to project your sexual fantasies on others pal, you just come across as repressed.

Sage does a pretty excellent job at promoting Reebok on social media and at fan events. He's very committed to it.

I doubt Al's the kind of person they want representing their brand.

Al sounds dumber than a bag of rocks every time he speaks and his tweets just prove it. Dude needs to go back to high school.

Hopefully, his next fight is against someone who is good at filling the cage with uppercuts.

All you guys saying Al has mental problems,is such a angry man etc are funny.He says what he feels about Ufc,Dana,Reebok etc which is the same stuff everyone on Sherdog complains about constantly but when he says it you bash him.

Have you ever had a job? The last thing you want to do is publicly bash your boss and shit all over their business partners. Making the people in power hate you isn't smart if you want a raise. lmao

Have you ever had a job? The last thing you want to do is publicly bash your boss and shit all over their business partners. Making the people in power hate you isn't smart if you want a raise. lmao
No dude Im 42 and never had a job..lol..The thing you dont see is that Al can more then likely get paid better from Bellator or Rizin and get sponser money.So Al dont give a fuck and is saying what he thinks is right.He should fight out the rest of his fights on his contract and if they dont pay him more go somewhere else.Fuck UFC he is right about what he is saying and he has the balls to say it.

"Just got off the phone with Reebok trying to act cool with me, ether you're with me or against me," Iaquinta wrote in a tweet that has since been deleted. "You choose little bitch Sage Northcutt over me, I'm the fucking man. I'll take your guy out, take away my sponsor money. Reebok has some nice gear though, I'll give it to them."

Why does everyone pick on poor Sage?

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/4/26/1...oks-deal-with-sage-little-bitch-northcutt-mma
He makes TWood look good. My goodness this guy's whining is getting annoying

can't believe how many sheep are falling for this WWE act.

Dana should go "radio silence" on this guy and sideline him for a year.

I know that Mr. Iaquinta is messing around by saying reebok has some "nice gear though".

No dude Im 42 and never had a job..lol..The thing you dont see is that Al can more then likely get paid better from Bellator or Rizin and get sponser money.So Al dont give a fuck and is saying what he thinks is right.He should fight out the rest of his fights on his contract and if they dont pay him more go somewhere else.Fuck UFC he is right about what he is saying and he has the balls to say it.

Bellator and Rizin? You think they pay more? You seem to have an abundance of chromosomes.

I'm sure the guys on the 1k + 1k agree with you. ha

He doesn't "have to" do anything. He could have stayed fighting for less than his worth if he wanted, but he wanted more than that.

If you think he hasn't "talked to management" you're an idiot. His contract negotiations for his last fight fell apart, I'm sure they were well aware of his grievance but basically told him to shut up and take it. I understand that bitches like you enjoy taking a dick and licking the balls of rich guys, but Al is actually a male of our species and decided to act like one.

I'm sorry for your vagina, I'm sure that both God and your mother feel terrible about the mistake <45>

If he was such a bad ass, then why did he sign his last contract.? Is it Dana's fault that Al signs shitty deals?

Bellator and Rizin? You think they pay more? You seem to have an abundance of chromosomes.

I'm sure the guys on the 1k + 1k agree with you. ha
You really think Al would only be getting 1k + 1k ? lmfao.With what they would pay him and what he would make from sponsers he would make more and he would be a star in those orgs.Al is a very skilled fighter.

he seems like a douche bag
I dont know why he has so many fans

Come on Al, we want real Raging... none of this kayfabe shit please.

"Reebok has nice gear" that destroys any kayfabe. Al, stop complimenting your sponsors while raging at them. lol

Unless this move ends up turning him into some kind of a draw and makes them money in the end. Business is business after all.

Dana should go "radio silence" on this guy and sideline him for a year.

Because he's under paid and pissed? Al needs to fight out his contract but not against the top 8. Against 8 to 11 then sign with Rizin or OneFC.

Back