Al Iaquinta erupts (again), slams Reebok’s deal with Sage ‘little b!tch’ Northcutt

Was a fan of his fighting style previously but not a huge fan of his personality.

That's all changing now. He's winning me over.

Sage be like: Mr Dana, the fighters are mean to me again..

Time to make Al vs Sage. Two disliked fighters.

Whatever, I'd watch this fight. I like both Al and Sage. Al is the man though, he would end Sage's career if they fought at this point.

Makes sense.
Makes a lot of sense, actually. Gets his point across, but open ended so if Reebok decides to throw a check at him, he can take it and say "even when I was mad I always liked the gear" or whatever. Pretty smart.

Out of all the things Al has said and done, complementing Reebok's products is probably the most questionable.

Whatever, I'd watch this fight. I like both Al and Sage. Al is the man though, he would end Sage's career if they fought at this point.
That would be an absolute scorching. Sage might flick out a few fancy kicks but Al would light him up within a few minutes. It would look like Cub vs Lobov was supposed to.

All you guys saying Al has mental problems,is such a angry man etc are funny.He says what he feels about Ufc,Dana,Reebok etc which is the same stuff everyone on Sherdog complains about constantly but when he says it you bash him.
the difference is we arent dependent on Dana and co for our wages, the guys not too bright

Out of all the things Al has said and done, complementing Reebok's products is probably the most questionable.

In the actual post, he said "Reebok has some nice gear, I'll give em that" and then it's followed directly by a crying laugh emoji and a thumbs up emoji. It was sarcastic as fuck.

the difference is we arent dependent on Dana and co for our wages, the guys not too bright
What are you talking about? He is selling real estate and looks like he's making enough that he doesn't need to fight.

You might be the type who just bends over and takes it when you get a bad deal from your boss, but some people have balls. Take your subservient sheep shit somewhere else, lol...Al went and solved his financial problem, now he wants to come back and do what he loves. He just wants to be compensated fairly for it. If he stayed to get physically ground down every day for peanuts, would that make him more intelligent? smfh...

Iaquinta/Rashid Mags would be a good fight, imo.

What are you talking about? He is selling real estate and looks like he's making enough that he doesn't need to fight.

You might be the type who just bends over and takes it when you get a bad deal from your boss, but some people have balls. Take your subservient sheep shit somewhere else, lol...Al went and solved his financial problem, now he wants to come back and do what he loves. He just wants to be compensated fairly for it. If he stayed to get physically ground down every day for peanuts, would that make him more intelligent? smfh...

you soppy cunt, if i had issues with management id go see management, not bitch about them publicly on twitter, its well known he gave joe silva abuse , and what was the result, did he get better matchups more often? no he got shoved to the back of the queue and forgotten.
if i worked at a resturant and went online sayin their food was shit , do ya think id get promoted to manager?
why do you think he had to get a job sellin houses?
you sound as bright as Al

Last edited:
He really needs to learn how to market himself. Cursing everyone out is not going to help

lol. I liked Al until he said Reebok has nice gear. He's lost to me forever

He's a good fighter the UFC should pay him or let him go to fight somewhere else. The guy is fun to watch.

you soppy cunt, if i had issues with management id go see management, not bitch about them publicly on twitter, its well known he gave joe silva abuse , and what was the result, did he get better matchups more often? no he got shoved to the back of the queue and forgotten.
if i worked at a resturant and went online sayin their food was shit , do ya think id get promoted to manager?
why do you think he had to get a job sellin houses?
you sound as bright as Al

He doesn't "have to" do anything. He could have stayed fighting for less than his worth if he wanted, but he wanted more than that.

If you think he hasn't "talked to management" you're an idiot. His contract negotiations for his last fight fell apart, I'm sure they were well aware of his grievance but basically told him to shut up and take it. I understand that bitches like you enjoy taking a dick and licking the balls of rich guys, but Al is actually a male of our species and decided to act like one.

I'm sorry for your vagina, I'm sure that both God and your mother feel terrible about the mistake <45>

Back