Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

https://flashbak.com/photos-of-palestine-and-israel-1930-1949-24753/

Yeah, Jews have no history in Palestine.

So much Jew everywhere - from massive graveyards, to monuments, to traditional verifiable historical sites.

And know another thing, if you don't think the rampant lying (or some form of "not quite full honesty") is a part of almost everything you hear defending the Palestinian side of this issue (this very thread for example), you are grossly uninformed on this topic both historically and presently.

I think he's wrong on almost everything he says there except that you can't go and evict an established nation, Israel (referred to clearly at about the 2 min mark).

I think he's wrong on almost everything he says there except that you can't go and evict an established nation, Israel (referred to clearly at about the 2 min mark).

yes, & I'm sure you'll agree with every criticism Hitchens has about Islam at the same time.

Oh, so now it's actually that I'm "dumb" and don't understand English.

Yes. "The fallacy of equivocation occurs when a key term or phrase in an argument is used in an ambiguous way, with one meaning in one portion of the argument and then another meaning in another portion of the argument". Equivocation happens not only in arguments but also in statements where you can have lexical or structural ambiguity. There is none happening in my posts. Equivocation occurs when there is an ambiguity. There is no ambiguity in what I claimed. I think what you mean is "false equivalence". You're just bumb.

English is not my first language so I hope it isn't your first language either or else you should be very ashamed and embarrassed.

Speaking of not being able to understand English, was that supposed to be "condone" and not "condemn"? Because if you don't condemn trying to kill small children with bricks you're a f**king piece of shit.
If they systematically target small children, then I will condemn. But if it is collateral damage and not the intended target, then it is justified. Just like supporters of Israeli terrorism towards Palestinians hold that it is justified when Palestinian children die when it is collateral damage and not the target (even though they celebrate it). It is sad, but it happens and will continue to happen. If the Israelis target Palestinian children and you don't condemn this then you are a fuking piece of shit.

And you're seriously trying to pretend like Hamas and the PLO aren't functioning Military entities? You really are THAT full of shit, huh?
According to who are these groups functioning military entities? I thought Palestine was not allowed by Israel and the USA to have a military.

You were obviously confused before. This is what "equivocation" is. You're trying to act like detaining teenagers and murdering elementary students are the same thing, and that one justifies the other in some way. That's not only stupid, but gross. And only "responded to half your post" because I only read about half of your nonsensical drivel. Your narcissim is cute though.
You see, you don't know what an equivocation is. You alluded to the equivalence when you said "You're trying to act like detaining teenagers and murdering elementary students are the same thing". What you mean is equivalence, you say there is a false equivalence, I say there is a real equivalence.

You gave one example of a possibility that a crazy Palestinian might get into a school bus and murder children. I said a cause for this is probably the fact that Israel takes children away and incarcerates them. This can cause some fathers to go crazy and seek retaliation. Since I condemn targeting children I am obviously against this. However, if Palestinians get in the bus or wherever (in their homes at night like the Israelis do), not to murder Israeli children or shoot them in the head point blank with rubber coated metal, but to incarcerate them as the Israelis do with Palestinian children, then that is fair and square.

One is a plausible explanation for an act that I condemn and the other is an equivalence in which if one is justified then the other is justified too. But you got very confused.

You know what, since English is probably not your first language (or maybe just ignorant/uneducated), I will not hold my breath for you to understand what I just typed much less see the differences between an explanation, an equivocation and an equivalence. All you can see is that Israel is good and Palestine bad.

It is funny and but not cute that you call me a narcissist. I don't think you know what this word means either.

You know what, since English is probably not your first language (or maybe just ignorant/uneducated), I will not hold my breath for you to understand what I just typed much less see the differences between an explanation, an equivocation and an equivalence. All you can see is that Israel is good and Palestine bad.
Tried explaining this to him ages ago and he clearly didn't understand or has forgotten. Also the guy spent time as a guest of the IDF so his bias is quite understandable really.

By that metric, all of Hamas and the PLO are proffesional soldiers. God, it's not even hard to invalidate your silly arguments.

How many combatants have they killed in this war their envolved in? Please tell me.

Right b/c the average pali has professional training, equipment, weapons, infrastructure, C&C and all that jazz.

But yeah, if zionists tell me the average 10 year old pali girl is as well trained and nasty as Das Reich, I will believe your narrative.

To be serious- do you really believe the average palis teenager trowing stones is equal to an Israeli soldier?

Hezbollah has resisted Israeli offensives but besides that, Israeli kills an oppressed rabble.

Israel has won. They should just expel or murder the ones who won't leave as opposed to this slow torture of a people.

On Monday, Geffen published a short poem on his instagram account, comparing Ahed Tamimi to heroic underdogs throughout the generations, from David against Goliath to Anne Frank.

“A pretty girl 17 years old did a terrible thing

And when a proud Israeli soldier

Again invaded her home

She gave him a slap.

She was born into it and in that slap

Were fifty years of occupation and humiliation.

And on the day that the story of the struggle will be told

You, Ahed Tamimi,

The redhead,

Like David who slapped Goliath,

You will be in the same ranks as

Joan of Arc, Chana Senesh and Anne Frank.”

A POEM THAT SHOOK THE FOUNDATIONS OF ZION

%2521%2BJERUSALEMA%2B%25282%2529.jpg

#freeahed

16 is legal in many US states and throughout Europe bruh. I'd hit it.

<{monica}>

I don't see anything wrong. You are a weird person to me.

Three NONCES right here..sorry Kafir, but if you have to use the "legal" age to justify your noncey lusts, then that's fucked up. It also says that the LEGAL age of consent is the probably the only thing holding you back..what if the legal age, like in the Islamic state of Germany, was 14? "bu but it's legal"..fucking BACON Bonces, all three of ya

Three NONCES right here..sorry Kafir, but if you have to use the "legal" age to justify your noncey lusts, then that's fucked up. It also says that the LEGAL age of consent is the probably the only thing holding you back..what if the legal age, like in the Islamic state of Germany, was 14? "bu but it's legal"..fucking BACON Bonces, all three of ya
Ahed is already used to getting fucked by the IDF, I think she can handle this dick.

Also thanks for introducing me to the term "Nonce", never heard of it before.

EDIT: Haven't seen you post in a while, where you been at Georges?!

1Auof.gif

Enlighten us them, what is the guiding principle by which you determine when it is fucked up and when it isn't?

Trying children in a secret military court... how wonderful these people are.

%2521%2Bjew2.jpg

A secretive military tribunal for a 17 year old girl? Terrorism charges for slapping a foreign soldier who just shot her cousin in the face? Yeah, fuck you Israel for using the same tactics as Nazis did on your people.

The funny thing is when people try to paint Israel as a modern western state instead ot the totalitarian shithole that is the norm in the Middle East.

In his defence 16 is legal most of world. 16 is also a developed girl and all can have kids he not some pedo. Biggest issue is a 16 year old has lower maturity and is in high school. some girls are 17 at university tothat how guys meet some who older .
Trying children in a secret military court... how wonderful these people are.

%2521%2Bjew2.jpg

see you post stuff like this make me support Israel since when i read of crimes and stuff that palestinians do or muslim world you is silent.

The funny thing is when people try to paint Israel as a modern western state instead ot the totalitarian shithole that is the norm in the Middle East.
I don't think its either or. They're somewhere in the middle, legitimately more free and less oppressive than their neighbors but falling short of the standard set by some of the more mature and liberal a democracies of the world.

Back