Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

jerusalem%2Ba%2B%25282%2529.jpg

I mean, cool propaganda photo. In reality Israeli teenagers have been owning Palestinian adults in all forms of warfare for decades.

I mean, cool propaganda photo. In reality Israeli teenagers have been owning Palestinian adults in all forms of warfare for decades.
To correct you: "In reality Israeli teenagers have been owning Palestinian adults in all forms of terrorism for decades"

It's funny how a cartoon can elicit such an expression of insecurity and hate towards Palestinians. Israeli teenagers are brainwashed (just like Palestinians are) into hating Palestinians. There are many videos of random Israeli kids/teenagers expressing their desire to kill Arabs and such.

Then Israel should be called out for what they are , an ethnic cleansing racist state. They should face boycotts. The Apartheid government in South Africa also didn't want to give up power, but they were forced to due to global pressure.

Also, on a side note: Israel was the biggest supporter of the South African Apartheid government. Israel helped them build nuclear weapons, and Israeli scientists worked side-by-side with South African scientists in developing weapons that would target specific races.. But now Israel and its supporters are bitching and moaning about Iran. Such hypocrites.

Israel and Jewish orgs. the world over want to project themselves as victims and righteous while at the same time pursuing racist ethnocentric policies. They want to have it both ways. In the West , Jewish orgs are some of the most prominent supporters of open borders,multiculturalism and tolerance and anti-racism.

What are the Jews going to do with the growing Palestinian population within Israel proper? Are they going to ethnically cleanse them too, like they did to Palestinians who make up the diaspora?

South Africa was forced to abolish apartheid more due to internal pressure and trade unions than to "global pressure". Lol

Also, I do not understand why people think apartheid south Africa is a good argument against Israel, considering that abolishing apartheid didn't really improve anything.

South Africa was forced to abolish apartheid more due to internal pressure and trade unions than to "global pressure". Lol

Also, I do not understand why people think apartheid south Africa is a good argument against Israel, considering that abolishing apartheid didn't really improve anything.
Global pressure was part of it

Only White supremacists would say abolishing Apartheid didn't make things better. What matters is what the Blacks think, not what the Whites and non-Blacks think.

In the 60s and 70s Israel had nothing like a power monopoly. Secondly, whether they are the dominate power in the region is of zero consequence. They hold those heights to prevent anyone from using them against them. which they would if Israel where to relinquish them. Again, to say that Israel is not allowed to defend itself is absurd.
But we are talking about the West Bank and Palestinians here, and the 1967 borders. The whole recognizes the West Bank as occupied territories. Israel has been moving forward with their lebensraum agenda and colonization of the West Bank. Slowly but surely kicking Palestinians off their land and settling it with Jews. Are you now going to claim that Israel is threatened by a bunch of rock throwing kids? Or some crude ass shit rockets from Gaza that does jack all.[/QUOTE]

It's their territory. That's my point. If the "International Community" sudddenly decided tommorrow that we don't have any claim to the American Southwest and need to return to pre Mexican War boarders, how quickly would we laugh and tell them to kick rocks?

Secondly, nobody claimed the West Bank prior to the Six Day War, so who's territory exactly is being occupied?[/QUOTE]
Israel had nuclear weapons in the mid 1960s. They were quietly supported by UK and France and Western Europe.

But this isn't the 60s and 70s, so how does your Golan Heights argument work now?

Golan is territory that they captured in war. The US captured Iraq, but had to turn it back over to the Iraqis. If you are going to use this argument that they won the land through war, so it is theirs, then you are not using the moral argument, rather the might-makes-right argument. So make it clear that is what you are doing.

So you proud that professional soldiers have been murdering civilians for decades?

Makes sense if you believe that jews have the right to treat, including murdering, goy.

False comparison as Israel is jewsih.

So you proud that professional soldiers have been murdering civilians for decades?

Makes sense if you believe that jews have the right to treat, including murdering, goy.

ROFL, The Israelis are a conscripted army. They're a 100% compulsory service military. To pretend that that is a "professional military" in the same vein as the US, England or France is absurdity at it's finest. You live in an absolute bubble, and I don't know if I should think it's sad or funny.

Israel had nuclear weapons in the mid 1960s. They were quietly supported by UK and France and Western Europe.

Countries that were, except for the UK, barely 20 years removed from being conquered themselves and in the midst of the Cold War? The entire Middle East brought it's full weight to bear on Israel a number of times. Stop acting like that is irrelvant because it hurts your argument.

But this isn't the 60s and 70s, so how does your Golan Heights argument work now?

Golan Heights is the single most significant military position in the area, what do you think would happen if they abandoned it? You're an intelligent and objective dude, so let's be real here.

Golan is territory that they captured in war. The US captured Iraq, but had to turn it back over to the Iraqis. If you are going to use this argument that they won the land through war, so it is theirs, then you are not using the moral argument, rather the might-makes-right argument. So make it clear that is what you are doing.

If the US decided that Iraq was now it's sovereign possession, what was to stop us from doing that? Literally nothing. Because nobody had the power or the will to move us out. That might not be how the world is "supposed" to work in the abstract setting of international courts and whatnot, but in reality that is how the world has and will work long after we're gone. You're confusing my simply recognizing that with some sort of approval of it.

To correct you: "In reality Israeli teenagers have been owning Palestinian adults in all forms of terrorism for decades"

It's funny how a cartoon can elicit such an expression of insecurity and hate towards Palestinians. Israeli teenagers are brainwashed (just like Palestinians are) into hating Palestinians. There are many videos of random Israeli kids/teenagers expressing their desire to kill Arabs and such.

When Israeli soldiers start attacking school buses, attempting to bomb schools and throwing cinder blocks off of overpasses in attempts to kill Palestinian toddlers riding in the cars below, give me a shout. I'll be the first one to speak against that. Until then, you're defending the perpetrators of such crimes as the victims of something. If you had any sort of class at all you'd be embarrassed for having the audacity to defend that sort of thing. But you don't because you're a naive little child that heard somewhere that the other kids thought that bashing Israel was really "neat".

It's actually a departure from Christianity that has weakened the US.

this tells me you're not American, or are incredibly ignorant.

your posting style is oddly familiar. what was your previously banned account?

When Israeli soldiers start attacking school buses, attempting to bomb schools and throwing cinder blocks off of overpasses in attempts to kill Palestinian toddlers riding in the cars below, give me a shout. I'll be the first one to speak against that. Until then, you're defending the perpetrators of such crimes as the victims of something. If you had any sort of class at all you'd be embarrassed for having the audacity to defend that sort of thing. But you don't because you're a naive little child that heard somewhere that the other kids thought that bashing Israel was really "neat".

When Palestinians start attacking schools with white phosphorous, attempting to bomb hospitals and throwing tear gas into Palestinian neighbourhoods daily in attempts to cause Palestinians the most suffering, give me a shout. I'll be the first one to speak against that. Until then, you're defending the perpetrators of such crimes as the victims of something. If you had any sort of class at all you'd be embarrassed for having the audacity to defend that sort of thing. But you don't because you're a naive little child that heard somewhere that the other kids thought that bashing Palestine was really "neat".

That is how retarded your post is.

I don't want to add insult to an injury you caused yourself, but I do not defend Palestinian criminals who go into Israel to target random people. They are as bad as the Israeli soldiers who go into Palestinian areas in order to incite and provoke Palestinians so that they can respond with force and take some of them as prisoners and even destroy their homes so they can build settlements for Jews. However, fighting settlers is another thing and justified. If they expelled my family from their home and destroyed it so that someone else can build his own house you bet I will throw rocks and do what I can to in a retributive way and also in a way to deter this kind of activity.

When Palestinians start attacking schools with white phosphorous, attempting to bomb hospitals and throwing tear gas into Palestinian neighbourhoods daily in attempts to cause Palestinians the most suffering, give me a shout. I'll be the first one to speak against that. Until then, you're defending the perpetrators of such crimes as the victims of something. If you had any sort of class at all you'd be embarrassed for having the audacity to defend that sort of thing. But you don't because you're a naive little child that heard somewhere that the other kids thought that bashing Palestine was really "neat"

The constant attempted equivocations are just terrible and embarrassing. The fired White Phosphorous one time, and justifiably took a ton of heat from the international community. Most people like you deny the things the Palestinians are doing. By the way, the Israelis attack military targets, The Palestinians attempt to kill small children by dropping bricks on them from overpasses. You just tried to make those two sound the same. The audacity it takes to do that is mind blowing. When I was in Israel, one of the drills the Israelis run constantly is how to defend a school bus from an armed assault. Every single school bus in the country has an armed, uniformed contingent of Israeli Special Forces on it because the threat to school buses specifically is so high. You, again, just attempted to mindlessly equivocate that to something the Israelis did. That's how retarded your post is. I mean honestly, you posted that with a straight face and actually thought that I'd have something to be embarrassed about? For real?

Global pressure was part of it

Sure thing, skippy.

Only White supremacists would say abolishing Apartheid didn't make things better. What matters is what the Blacks think, not what the Whites and non-Blacks think.

You're not terribly bright, are you?

https://businesstech.co.za/news/gov...ay-life-was-better-before-anc-took-over-poll/

A new poll finds that fewer South Africans believe that life has improved since 1994, than those who believe that life was better before the ANC government took over.

https://www.news24.com/elections/news/sa-institutions-rot-in-post-apartheid-world-20140424

Across the country the government has lowered the high school pass mark to 30% to ensure matriculation rates don't collapse under the weight of low-quality teachers, protected by government-allied unions.

"The whole policing sector is a failed institution. It has become like a militia - like Haiti's Tonton Macoute," said political analyst Moeletsi Mbeki, the brother of former president Thabo, referring to the brutal paramilitary force created by ex-dictator Francois 'Papa Doc' Duvalier.

With universal suffrage came a duty to care for tens of millions of black patients who had largely been denied access to quality care for most of the previous century under racist apartheid laws.

"Things have got worse, it's so bad, it's actually frightening," said a black senior doctor at the hospital who asked not to be named.

He remembers an incident two weeks ago when three very ill patients were forced to share a bed in an admission ward that checks in more than 100 patients each day.

"The one in the middle died and suddenly these two people were sandwiching a corpse," he recalled indignantly.

In another recent case a woman was forced to share a bed with a male patient.

State "hospitals were much better run under apartheid", he said, dismissing suggestions that the expansion of medical coverage to black patients is the root of the system's problems.

"There was less money that was going into corruption."

https://www.news24.com/Columnists/G...eid-when-freedom-is-no-longer-enough-20170627

“Life was better under apartheid”, Phiwe* said to me.

When asked why they thought apartheid life was better, it became evident that it wasn’t a longing for the return of apartheid or white rule. Rather, it was an expression of a desire for certain securities they perceive apartheid offered which includes a guarantee of some type of employment however menial, and safer communities.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ead-20-years-after-south-africas-9293196.html

Retired archbishop Desmond Tutu has said he is happy Nelson Mandela is dead - so he does not have to see what South Africa’s current leaders are doing to the country.

“I didn't think there would be a disillusionment so soon,” he told South Africa’s Sunday Times, before adding: “I'm glad that Madiba is dead. I'm glad that most of these people are no longer alive to see this,” referring to the slow pace of transformation.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2011-10-04-anc-worse-than-apartheid-govt-tutu/

The ANC government is "worse than the apartheid government", Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu said in Cape Town.

"Our government is worse than the apartheid government, because at least you were expecting it from the apartheid government," he said in a news conference on the government's failure to grant Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama a visa.

https://businesstech.co.za/news/gov...nt-is-worse-now-than-at-the-end-of-apartheid/

Unemployment in South Africa is now higher than it was at the end of apartheid, with almost one-third of the labor force out of work or discouraged.

This is according to a new report by the World Bank South Africa economic update: jobs and South Africa’s changing demographics, which says that the education system appears to have left the young unemployed ill equipped for a labor market that demands more skills.

So, between the two of us, you were the one who felt comfortable speaking on behalf of South African blacks whose suffering you don't understand, yet I'm the white supremacist?
I think not. I think you're a racist hiding behind your own imagined moral superiority.
The mere fact that you honestly believe that 80% of the population could not exert enough pressure to eventually topple the 10% that oppressed them, speaks to your belief in white superiority.

According to your racist logic, this is the face of white supremacy:

Tutu-1.jpg

Interesting.
Maybe you should try to understand things before you comment on them?
On the other hand, maybe you could give specific examples of what improved since the abolition of apartheid?
Murder is up, rape rates are higher, education is worse, inequality is worse, medical care is worse, the currency is weaker, the economy is junk, law enforcement is a joke, etc, etc.

My claim is not that apartheid was good. I am only saying that getting rid of a bad thing does nt mean that that bad thing will not be replaced by something worse.

Last edited:
ROFL, The Israelis are a conscripted army. They're a 100% compulsory service military. To pretend that that is a "professional military" in the same vein as the US, England or France is absurdity at it's finest. You live in an absolute bubble, and I don't know if I should think it's sad or funny.

A 2 year term in the armed forces = professionals. Plsu, they need to do refresher training regularly.

Plus, they get lots of practice killing non-jew civilians.

How many non-jew civilians hve they killed? I guess we don't care unless its 6 million jewish civilians right?

The constant attempted equivocations are just terrible and embarrassing. The fired White Phosphorous one time, and justifiably took a ton of heat from the international community. Most people like you deny the things the Palestinians are doing. By the way, the Israelis attack military targets, The Palestinians attempt to kill small children by dropping bricks on them from overpasses. You just tried to make those two sound the same. The audacity it takes to do that is mind blowing. When I was in Israel, one of the drills the Israelis run constantly is how to defend a school bus from an armed assault. Every single school bus in the country has an armed, uniformed contingent of Israeli Special Forces on it because the threat to school buses specifically is so high. You, again, just attempted to mindlessly equivocate that to something the Israelis did. That's how retarded your post is. I mean honestly, you posted that with a straight face and actually thought that I'd have something to be embarrassed about? For real?

I don't think you know what an equivocation so stop using the word. I did state that "I do not defend Palestinian criminals who go into Israel to target random people". I condemn these actions by anyone, Palestinian or Israeli. And I explained why I do not condemn the actions by Palestinians towards Israeli settlers in Palestinian land. But of course you ignored that part of my post.

If this is what you had in mind when you said that "I deny the things the Palestinians are doing" then there is your correction, I do not deny it. I do not deny it because I am not wilfully blinded by prejudice like you.

What military does Israel attack? Thousands of Palestinian civilians have been killed, but Israeli casualties do not pass the 2 thousand mark, and this is using Israeli sources that will no doubt exaggerate the numbers in its favour.

While Israel protects its busses from imaginary or potential armed assaults Israel illegally detains and incarcerates hundreds of Palestinian children. Maybe this is why they protect their children, they expect some kind of retaliation; they take Palestinian children, Palestinians take Israeli children. Fair and square, right?

It is obvious that you are embarrassed, it is the reason why you only responded to half of my post and ignored the other. It is not the first time you ignore parts of my posts.

I don't think you know what an equivocation so stop using the word. I did state that "I do not defend Palestinian criminals who go into Israel to target random people". I condemn these actions by anyone, Palestinian or Israeli. And I explained why I do not condemn the actions by Palestinians towards Israeli settlers in Palestinian land. But of course you ignored that part of my post.

If this is what you had in mind when you said that "I deny the things the Palestinians are doing" then there is your correction, I do not deny it. I do not deny it because I am not wilfully blinded by prejudice like you.

What military does Israel attack? Thousands of Palestinian civilians have been killed, but Israeli casualties do not pass the 2 thousand mark, and this is using Israeli sources that will no doubt exaggerate the numbers in its favour.

While Israel protects its busses from imaginary or potential armed assaults Israel illegally detains and incarcerates hundreds of Palestinian children. Maybe this is why they protect their children, they expect some kind of retaliation; they take Palestinian children, Palestinians take Israeli children. Fair and square, right?

It is obvious that you are embarrassed, it is the reason why you only responded to half of my post and ignored the other. It is not the first time you ignore parts of my posts.

Oh, so now it's actually that I'm "dumb" and don't understand English.

And I explained why I do not condemn the actions by Palestinians towards Israeli settlers in Palestinian land. But of course you ignored that part of my post.

Speaking of not being able to understand English, was that supposed to be "condone" and not "condemn"? Because if you don't condemn trying to kill small children with bricks you're a f**king piece of shit.

And you're seriously trying to pretend like Hamas and the PLO aren't functioning Military entities? You really are THAT full of shit, huh?

You were obviously confused before. This is what "equivocation" is. You're trying to act like detaining teenagers and murdering elementary students are the same thing, and that one justifies the other in some way. That's not only stupid, but gross. And only "responded to half your post" because I only read about half of your nonsensical drivel. Your narcissim is cute though.

A 2 year term in the armed forces = professionals. Plsu, they need to do refresher training regularly.

Plus, they get lots of practice killing non-jew civilians.

How many non-jew civilians hve they killed? I guess we don't care unless its 6 million jewish civilians right?

By that metric, all of Hamas and the PLO are proffesional soldiers. God, it's not even hard to invalidate your silly arguments.

How many combatants have they killed in this war their envolved in? Please tell me.

The terrorist card is played out. While they label their own military and police, honorable, regardless of the war crimes, they label their enemies as terrorists.

--The Israelis kill more Palestinians, day in and day out, than the Palestinians kill Israelis by far and have since the zionists arrived.

--The Israelis actually kill themselves more than terrorists as well. Look it up.

https://flashbak.com/photos-of-palestine-and-israel-1930-1949-24753/

Yeah, Jews have no history in Palestine.

So much Jew everywhere - from massive graveyards, to monuments, to traditional verifiable historical sites.

And know another thing, if you don't think the rampant lying (or some form of "not quite full honesty") is a part of almost everything you hear defending the Palestinian side of this issue (this very thread for example), you are grossly uninformed on this topic both historically and presently.

Back