After the Croatian Monster KO's DC

Stipe is a Croat like Cain is a Mexican.

<{titihmm}>

Will all sherdoggers who are picking DC now start discrediting stipe by saying DC is a LHW and out of his prime ?

No need to wait, I'll start now:

DC is a fat 40-year-old 5'10 LHW and Stipe is the betting favorite at -275. That means that Vegas bookmakers believe there is a 70-75% chance that Stipe wins.

it is embarrassing when people (by people i mean obese new yorkers on kitchen nightmares) say theyre greek or italian or whatever. youre not italian. youre american. you dont speak italian you dont sound italian youve never lived in italy and you dont know anything about italy .so shut the fuck up. my parents are irish but i would never say i was irish. because that would be a retarded lie

Stipe is a Croat like Cain is a Mexican.

<{titihmm}>
Maybe Werdum, having spent some time in Croatia with actual Croatians, speaks better Serbo-Croatian (Yeah, I know they pretend that they are different languages, sue me) than Stipe.

It's inevitable that people will find a way to discredit. Personally, I'm rooting for DC. I think he can pull it off. But if Stipe wins, it's an impressive win.

Maybe Werdum, having spent some time in Croatia with actual Croatians, speaks better Serbo-Croatian (Yeah, I know they pretend that they are different languages, sue me) than Stipe.
well he speaks better spanish then Cain I'm sure Mirko taught him some

Croatian? Stipe is a born and raised American.

Here we go. Born in America, raised Croatian. It's not complicated. There's a reason he says he has "immigrant mentality."

Stipe fans are a bunch of 16ers. Dudes never watched MMA before Conor. Just reading how they have to stand up for Stipe every turn is pathetic. Dudes got zero competition so he has to fight a LW who couldn't actually beat the #1 guy.

Back