After the Croatian Monster KO's DC

The Domin8or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will all sherdoggers who are picking DC now start discrediting stipe by saying DC is a LHW and out of his prime ? The same happened between december and january the sherdoggers were crazy about ngannou but after january 20 they all started to say ngannou power is overrated and shit like that just to discredit stipe
#WARSTIPE

Croatian? Stipe is a born and raised American.

Some of them will
Others will respect both fighters call it as it is
Two great champions in a battle for the baddest man on the planet

DC is both much smaller and out of his physical prime. These are just facts. Would be a very good win for Stipe regardless though.

Stipe is a born and raised American.
Yes Stipe was born and raised here but his family is Croatian. It is the same with me. I was born here but my family is Croatian and a big part of me celebrates my Croatia heritage.

I dont know why people call themselves "Americans" if just they have borned in US , you are what your parents are.
Well I was born here in the states and I consider myself American just right now I feel embarrassed to be called one simply for the idiot in chief running the show here

I am aussie but my parents are from ireland. i consider myself irish aussie lel. In all honesty, I am more aussie than aussies themselves. True blue aussie.

That is a pretty cocky statement, DC have a big chance at beating Miocic, is not a gimme fight by any means, lol I would love to see your face if DC wins lol.

Also Miocic is a pretty favorite and a lot of people if not most are pickinc Miocic to win, he might not be an interesting fighter but anybody discrediting him at this point clearly needs to be ignored

DC is both much smaller and out of his physical prime. These are just facts. Would be a very good win for Stipe regardless though.

DC just smashed Volkan with ease, in 2 rounds. Now he's out of his prime? Maybe he's not as explosive as he was when he went to the olympics, but he's more knowledge, more well rounded as a fighter, still has a chin and still hs power.

Well, different people can be in their primes at different stages

Cormier has shown no signs of slowing down so it's fair to say he hasn't lost a step at this point

Sherdog will be littered with Stipe GOAT threads, Fedor and Jones fans will discount the win with past prime allegations, is normal....

These things happen and history repeats itself
<{hughesimpress}>

Both D.C. and Stipe will be on Ariel's new show today. I'll put up a thread in a little bit.

Back