After losing a fight how do you look your wife/gf in the eyes?

What a thought-provoking question... Your next one will be if women can get pregnant from swallowing, amirite?

What about if your a woman and you lose? Then how will your man see you?

TS doesn't take losses so lightly, folks. see?

ForPOJQ.gif

Fighting is the most masculine thing you can do, win or lose.
Fuck yeah. I've been in dozens of street fights and never lost. My manhood is intact. The trick is, only fight when your absolutely sure you can win. That's why I stick to fighting small women, children, the elderly, and disabled cripples.

In case you’re not trolling and are just a kid, girls don’t care whether guys win or lose a fight. It only matters to other guys.

The girls that really care, only worry that you’re not injured. The gold diggers only care about the income and your popularity. Neither gives a crap about who’s ass you did or didn’t kick.

If your women aint all over you after watching you March into combat and win or lose fight your heart out..I say dump her..most women are impressed just seeing there man shut up and nut up instead of being a mouth piece with no actions to back it up..so It really dpeends on your girl not you

2arccuck with another shitty thread dude get a life or something

if you ever lose in anything, and your girl finds out, she will break up with you. and tell her friends. it's really bad.

Stupid question.

They are there to help close the wounds of battle. Win or lose. The life of a fighter is fucking hard.

Most beta thread on sherdog right now.
the reality is sherdoggers don't lose fights........except to other sherdoggers.

we're only talking about other people. ts hasn't fully realized his sherdoggerness yet. he'll learn his place at the top of the food chain with the rest of us quickly.

There is no shame in losing a fight against a UFC opponent. Unless you got knocked out on the street by a 112 lb weakling, then you should have no problems looking at your wife...

If it works like that, they can recover by just KOing some bloke like TS to reinforce their self-belief.

That's why you date 6s not 10s. A 6 won't leave you because a guy who beat you probably can do better than a 6 so your gf doesn't stand a chance with him.

As a UFC fighter? Just be like Bork and scream in her face

The way the thread starter trolled everyone was a sight to behold

Anyway, the answer (in case the Ts is for real) is you beat the shit out of her so your last fight is a win
Haha...one of the best answers ever.

If you love her and she loves you and you gave your best in that fight, you will never be seen as a lesser man in her eyes.

Back