After losing a fight how do you look your wife/gf in the eyes?

Must be hard, losing a fight is a real attack on your manhood how do you recover?
As long as my fight purse won't fit in her lady purse (handbag), she is quite happy with me

You guys are stupid, no woman wants to see their man knocked out. If you can avoid fighting in front of your girl

Man I don't know, I suppose it doesnt matter.
But did you see the promo of cormier crying and his wife looking all embarrassed before the 2nd Jones fight?
That must have been super awkward.
I don't know why the ufc made that ...

Well TS, if it was you who lost, all you'd have to do is wait for her to leave my place. She will be tired and pretty much...ah hell, it's not really worth trolling you back.

While TS's premise is silly.

It's fun to have some sport with the lads.

3sRpZIf.jpg

Fuck yeah. I've been in dozens of street fights and never lost. My manhood is intact. The trick is, only fight when your absolutely sure you can win. That's why I stick to fighting small women, children, the elderly, and disabled cripples.
<GinJuice>

Must be hard, losing a fight is a real attack on your manhood how do you recover?
If your entire masculinity is tied into being the toughest guy in the world you are a worthless meathead with zero sense of self and zero sense of how the world operates.

Pro Tip:

After I lose a fight I like to smack my wife around when I get home. It makes me feel like a big man and really keeps her in her place.

10i5b1c.jpg

Even worse

Imagine tapping to strikes?!?

I guess that’s why gsp is single...

Actually your woman is the one who you go home and cry to after that kind of shit happens.

Wow! So much beta...

Don’t be suprised if your kid doesn’t look like you

Just sayin

Fuck yeah. I've been in dozens of street fights and never lost. My manhood is intact. The trick is, only fight when your absolutely sure you can win. That's why I stick to fighting small women, children, the elderly, and disabled cripples.

Watch out

Sometimes disabled have that retard strength

Did she see it? If not just lie and say you won. Say you had to beat up six guys

Wow! So much beta...

Don’t be suprised if your kid doesn’t look like you

Just sayin

Lol, that is beautiful. I will be stealing it and looking for ways to use it in my everyday real life...as often as possible <45>

Even worse

Imagine tapping to strikes?!?

I guess that’s why gsp is single...

Yeah, tapping to strikes is kind of embarrassing, but the guy is rocked, fucked up, and in scrambled-brain "survival" mode. Not quite as bad as "panic wrestling" giving up your back and instantly tapping. That shite is just a hair above quitting on your stool between rounds.

There is no shame in losing a fight.

The greatest warrior/military cultures in history credited falling in combat, as long as the fall was honourable (Spartans, Samurai, Romans, etc).

You don't seem to have a clue on what you're talking about.

Back