After Conor humiliates Tony inside one round what will the excuses be?

You're acting like the reason why he's never defended is because he's scared or something. He never defended the featherweight belt because he went up to 155 and took on a bigger challenge with RDA before it fell through and had to fight Diaz. He never defended his lightweight was because he wanted to make a historical fight with Floyd Mayweather. Basically none of this is Conor's fault.

Also why do you people care about title defenses anyway? DJ has 10.. no one gives a shit. People want to see good fights and not title defenses.
People want to see good fights, not hand picked fights. Many fighters could have did what he did if given the opportunity. Defending the belt should be the only option for a champion, not moving up and fighting a champion because it's a winnable fight. After Tony beats Conor, then what? Conor isn't going to work his way up to another title shot because 155 is too deep and he can't hand pick his way through those contenders

There's ZERO proof he's ever ducked #1 contenders. You haters are basically making things up now. Who has ever ducked? He's fought everybody that they put up against him even on short notice. He's the most reliable fighter in the roster don't tell me he ducks fights.
Hey man, I know he ain't officially married yet, but McGregor's got like a kid and a steady girlfriend. As bad as you'd clearly love to cuck his sock, I think it's long odds bro.

Lmao proved he doesn't belong in WW and yet somehow going 1-1 with a Diaz at WW deserves a LW title shot.

It's not like Conor can move up and beat a weak champ. Woodley would fucking destroy Conor whatever way he wants.

If Conor couldn't take 149 pound Floyd punches... Imagine what woodley is going to do to him.
I can't tell if you're trolling. Nate is in the division that Conor's the champion of. Nate whooped that ass and Conor won a very close decision. Are you gonna tell me that you think Michael Bisping got the better of Dan Henderson in regards to their fights as well?

Original thread

Saying he needs to defend is not any kind of an excuse, it's a statement

Still hasn't booked the fight and even when he does, took him long enough.

There's ZERO proof he's ever ducked #1 contenders. You haters are basically making things up now. Who has ever ducked? He's fought everybody that they put up against him even on short notice. He's the most reliable fighter in the roster don't tell me he ducks fights.

Conor has never stepped up on short notice. He's had opponent changes, but he's always had a full camp for every fight he's had in the UFC.

And Cerrone is the most reliable fighter on the roster, not Conor.

Last edited:
The only angle that the haters come for Conor is that he's never defended his belt.. after he SUCCESSFULLY defends it by knocking Tony out what will you haters say next? Surely there will be no more excuses right? Since he's already made history being the first ever double champ, being the PPV king and destroyed legends in 13 seconds?
You do know the fight has not even been booked right? Do YOU think he will actually defend?

Nice Tony avi. I see you've found your new hope. He's the man you're putting your faith behind right? Hopefully you don't change it after Conor exposes Tony.

How do you expose someone that has beaten Barboza, RDA, Lee, Thomson, Vannata, Castillo... All on an unbeaten streak?

You can't "expose" Tony Ferguson... The man's paid his dues.

This is yet to be seen.....Also, his wrestling, and BJJ is not even close to top level....So, as far as his talent goes...he has his Left Cross. That's it.

This is just as ignorant as claiming that Tony is some can.

McGregor has great distance control, great timing, great accuracy, great speed/power, decent footwork, decent head movement and an okay ground game.

The only angle that the haters come for Conor is that he's never defended his belt.. after he SUCCESSFULLY defends it by knocking Tony out what will you haters say next? Surely there will be no more excuses right? Since he's already made history being the first ever double champ, being the PPV king and destroyed legends in 13 seconds?
He hasn’t defended before, why start now?
<GinJuice>

why do you people so earnestly reply to an obvious troll?

Short camp...staph...rigged...totally scared of Khabib bro.

I have advice for all the haters. Find a fighter you like and support them. Be a fan not a hater. Its way more fun.

Good, then he can move on to a 2nd title defense and so on, no excuses.

Didnt you say he was gonna knock out Floyd ? Your whole username is based on being wrong lol.

Back