After Conor humiliates Tony inside one round what will the excuses be?

I just hope Tony doesn't try and stand with Conor. Tony has good MMA striking and a solid chin but Conor might have the best hands in MMA.

Better question is what are you gonna say when he goes running from legit contenders like he did with possibly worst excuse ever literally "im having a baby" lol.

I'm sure you'll tell us how 12 loss gatekeeper is toughest fight for Conman so he's really taking on a unprecedented challenge or some shit.

He'll NEVER fight Tony or Khabib. Bank on it.

Better question is what are you gonna say when he goes running from legit contenders like he did with possibly worst excuse ever literally "im having a baby" lol.

I'm sure you'll tell us how 12 loss gatekeeper is toughest fight for Conman so he's really taking on a unprecedented challenge or some shit.

Nate is not a gatekeeper.

When you don't fight contenders, it's not an excuse, it's a fact.

they'll say “yeah, he looked good against tony, against tony ferguson, not against ‘el cucuy. that’s not the ‘el cucuy’ that wins fights. that’s the tony that shows up. we werent happy with ferguson’s performance. we’ve seen him fight a lot better. conor didn’t get a tough fighter tonight, he got someone who gave up in the first round."

Nate loses to all top fighters. By definition gatekeeper. Nothing wrong with that sport needs them.

Didn't you see him wreck Michael Johnson via decision 4 years ago?

He's clearly super elite.

Name 3 people with more losses in the UFC than Nate. I dare you.

The TS has Conor's [BLANK]s in his mouth

giphy.gif

Lol no, he's moving up and taking up bigger challenges in WW which is way more harder than defending your belt against some lightweight scrubs.

It will happen, guaranteed. Conor is a bad match up for Tony.

What IF it doesn't, then what will your stance be?

Back