Locked AEW CXVI Neck Strong Awarness

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The EVPs are trying to fuck with Swerve"

Which was a hastily thrown together story to begin with.

Swerve is the guy that broke into Hangman's house, broke into Nick Wayne's house and caused him to bleed out, but now he gives a fuck about Tony Khan wearing a foam neck brace?

I hope it turns out good, but holy fuck it's just lazy right now.
I don't see how it's hastily thrown together at all.

Nah he's on Test and Primobolan. Maybe some anavar thrown in for shits and giggles. Not hatin, just statin
i-m-writing-this-down-good-stuff-3x7oljzv07hbt43z.gif

Nobody is beating Swerve this close to him winning. Does that mean he shouldn't have anyone?

Maybe have built up contenders ready?

I remember people thinking Danielson would beat Hangman for the belt when Hangman was only champ for like a month. It's almost like they should actually try building some people up for once. Instead of just hastily throwing bullshit together.

"The EVPs are trying to fuck with Swerve"

Which was a hastily thrown together story to begin with.

Swerve is the guy that broke into Hangman's house, broke into Nick Wayne's house and caused him to bleed out, but now he gives a fuck about Tony Khan wearing a foam neck brace?

I hope it turns out good, but holy fuck it's just lazy right now.

Swerve coming out and all of a sudden caring about Tony Khan on Collision wasn't a good sign. Just very random. "Hey guys, I'm a good guy now" ok then. We'll see how this plays out.

Swerve coming out and all of a sudden caring about Tony Khan on Collision wasn't a good sign. Just very random. "Hey guys, I'm a good guy now" ok then. We'll see how this plays out.
Biggest thing I hate when wrestlers get popular. They lose what made them popular in the first place

No one gives a shit about Tony as long as Papa Khan is still signing the pays

Biggest thing I hate when wrestlers get popular. They lose what made them popular in the first place

Swerve should just stay chaotic as he was coming up to the main event picture, including his stable.

Also, throw him and Keith Lee on a Battle of the Belts so that door can close and people will shut up about it.

Swerve should just stay chaotic as he was coming up to the main event picture, including his stable.

Also, throw him and Keith Lee on a Battle of the Belts so that door can close and people will shut up about it.
Keith Lee will pull out again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back