Media Tito fans, rejoice

He must have some anxiety talking in front of cameras because it can’t be CTE. Tito is one of the few guys that didn’t take much damage in his career
I think its anxiety. Im honestly the same way. I have made same kind of wordsmith slip ups. Not to the camera of course. Couldnt even think how hard that would be.

Doesnt make Tito any less fun for me.

He said girl.

That doesn't count Tank

i agree. i think he doesn't concentrate as much while being filmed, and is too focused on how he thinks he's coming across. you remove the camera and the spotlight, and i bet he sounds much smarter. at least i hope lol.
If you remove the microphone he probably sounds much smarter.

<Y2JSmirk>

If you remove the microphone he probably sounds much smarter.

<Y2JSmirk>

not sure if you're trolling or not, but i guess you didn't understand my post. when people are under pressure, they don't speak as well as they could. there is less pressure involved when there are no cameras. surely you can understand this concept, right? at least i hope so.

This channel on YouTube has some much tito content it’s tough to watch all of it lol

not sure if you're trolling or not, but i guess you didn't understand my post. when people are under pressure, they don't speak as well as they could. there is less pressure involved when there are no cameras. surely you can understand this concept, right? at least i hope so.
funny considering how bad people shit on the Brazilian fighters like Anderson, Aldo and Charles for not wanting to speak English publicly even though they can. I don't blame them really especially if they don't have a translator there. They fear having that "I want to fuck Chuck" moment. It's nice when they try to say a few things in English but i am sure they are much more comfortable using the translator so that they can express properly how they really feel.

321.jpg

Back