Adrien Broner would #murk Tim Bradley

Tim had a higher earning career for sure, but Broner is the bigger draw right now.

He got $4 million last fight against Pac. Broner reportedly got offered the same, but demanded $6 million
Howd that work out for A Side Broner.....?

Wheres all those high profile fights for Mr. A Side?

Broner should worry about beating his next court case.

Bradley would embarrass him.

am i extremely out of the loop? i thought you liked broner.

i mean i've mostly been in the heavies with the retards but i swear you used to be a big time broner fan.

Yeah but a high mileage Porsche still destroys a low mileage Yugo
A friend of mine drove a yugo for years and years. Put hundreds of thousands of miles on that thing, no exaggeration. He took care of that thing like it was a Porsche.

One time a bunch of us picked it up and set it in between the dumpster and the store we all used to hang out back of. another time, we wrapped it in like 40 layers of shrink wrap.

Yawn at your thread title.

Broner isn't a tune up fight for anyone. But I'm glad to see Tim rustled the shit out of him. Bradley has fought - and beat - better opposition at 147 than Broner has. Stylistically it could be closer though. Bradley's tendency to get wild inside will leave him open to clean counters from Broner, and he doesn't have the power to keep Adrien that uncomfortable inside. But Adrien has shown a weakness to high workrate, even against guys who aren't even his size. So I think Tim would be busy enough over the whole fight to get the decision.

Agree but I think Atlas will keep him disciplined. Controlled strategic aggression.

am i extremely out of the loop? i thought you liked broner.

i mean i've mostly been in the heavies with the retards but i swear you used to be a big time broner fan.
Not really. I did think hed be better than he is though. Guys a total piece of shit, dont know how anyone could be a fan now.

Broner is too fat. He's in the 70s

Not really. I did think hed be better than he is though. Guys a total piece of shit, dont know how anyone could be a fan now.

got it.

agreed. he is a disaster and a total waste of talent.

Bradley is a level above Broner at 147, thoroughly outboxes him.

Broner is an interesting breed of fighter imo

You watch his work at SFW/LW and you see an absolute monster. Literally he was bigger than everyone, stronger than everyone, faster than everyone and more techincal than everyone. His destruction of DeMarco, Perez, Litzau and Escobedo show this

Its also where he picked up the habit of not throwing enough punches which is his main problem. He had so much more physical gifts over everyone in those divisions that every punch he threw hurt, so he really didnt need to throw many.

Its what has plauged him in the heavier weight classes. Its to bad because he is a talented fighter who is a tough fight for anyone at 140. 147 is not the division for him

That being said him vs bradley could be interesting. Broners would have to up his activity and take advantage of when tim gets wild

The size advantage enabled bad habits: "I'm bigger therefore I don't need to move as much as I ought to". Broner stays put and let's guys get to work (like you said about the workrate). I really think his work rate and his feet go hand in hand to make for inconsistent performances at WW.

Broner is an interesting breed of fighter imo

You watch his work at SFW/LW and you see an absolute monster. Literally he was bigger than everyone, stronger than everyone, faster than everyone and more techincal than everyone. His destruction of DeMarco, Perez, Litzau and Escobedo show this

Its also where he picked up the habit of not throwing enough punches which is his main problem. He had so much more physical gifts over everyone in those divisions that every punch he threw hurt, so he really didnt need to throw many.

Its what has plauged him in the heavier weight classes. Its to bad because he is a talented fighter who is a tough fight for anyone at 140. 147 is not the division for him

That being said him vs bradley could be interesting. Broners would have to up his activity and take advantage of when tim gets wild

Broner cant fight on the inside to save his life and has no footwork like Ali or Money May-weather who both guys Ali and May can fight on the inside out side and box foot ,movement and Broner has no D to save his life Hes to flat footed with no D.

Broner cant fight on the inside to save his life and has no footwork like Ali or Money May-weather who both guys Ali and May can fight on the inside out side and box foot ,movement and Broner has no D to save his life Hes to flat footed with no D.
So because he doesnt have footwork like ali or mayweather he has none at all?

Bradley's mileage from the Provodnikov and PAC wars will catch up to him at some point, but I still think he'd take Broner.

Back