Adrien Broner would #murk Tim Bradley

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bradley told reporters over the weekend - "that would be a good tune-up fight for me, Adrien Broner. Why not? That's the question. I think it makes a lot of sense. I think people would like that."

Broner, upon hearing those statements, went wild on social media. "A Tim Bradley stop playing with me. I will beat yo ass. Bitch ass n*gga talking bout tune-up. N*gga I will tune yo bitch ass up. Stop talking crazy, bald head Uncle Tom ass n*gga," Broner stated.

Broner should worry about beating his next court case.

Bradley would embarrass him.

Yawn at your thread title.

Broner isn't a tune up fight for anyone. But I'm glad to see Tim rustled the shit out of him. Bradley has fought - and beat - better opposition at 147 than Broner has. Stylistically it could be closer though. Bradley's tendency to get wild inside will leave him open to clean counters from Broner, and he doesn't have the power to keep Adrien that uncomfortable inside. But Adrien has shown a weakness to high workrate, even against guys who aren't even his size. So I think Tim would be busy enough over the whole fight to get the decision.

Classic Queen B thread title. Broner might be able to give Bradley some real problems if Bradley got wild on the inside, but other than that, Bradley would outbox and outwork him.

Uncle Tom?
what an idiot. Imagine a white boxer calling another a race traitor as an insult.

Broner is an interesting breed of fighter imo

You watch his work at SFW/LW and you see an absolute monster. Literally he was bigger than everyone, stronger than everyone, faster than everyone and more techincal than everyone. His destruction of DeMarco, Perez, Litzau and Escobedo show this

Its also where he picked up the habit of not throwing enough punches which is his main problem. He had so much more physical gifts over everyone in those divisions that every punch he threw hurt, so he really didnt need to throw many.

Its what has plauged him in the heavier weight classes. Its to bad because he is a talented fighter who is a tough fight for anyone at 140. 147 is not the division for him

That being said him vs bradley could be interesting. Broners would have to up his activity and take advantage of when tim gets wild

Broner does not even deserve to fight Tim Bradley, and it would be a terrible fight if it did happen. Broner cannot beat top fighters. Never has, never will.

Broner vs Rios, please. That is the kind of fight Broner should be in.

Idc what anyone says boxing needs characters like Broner.

Broner does not even deserve to fight Tim Bradley, and it would be a terrible fight if it did happen. Broner cannot beat top fighters. Never has, never will.

Broner vs Rios, please. That is the kind of fight Broner should be in.
Broner is the bigger draw, is more active, and isnt coming off a loss.

Do you lol while the bullshit spews from your fingertips or are you able to hold it together?

How many PPVs has Broner been on? Compare that to Tim Bradley.

What kind of purses does Broner collect? Compare that to Tim Bradley.

Who has Broner beat? You get the idea.

Do you lol while the bullshit spews from your fingertips or are you able to hold it together?
Its fact.

If they do end up fighting, Broner is the A side, for the reasons above

How many PPVs has Broner been on? Compare that to Tim Bradley.

What kind of purses does Broner collect? Compare that to Tim Bradley.

Who has Broner beat? You get the idea.
Broner/Pac would do over a million buys for sure.

Broner got $2 million for PBC, $1 mllion for Showtime, but if it was a PPV vs Pac he would do more than the $4 million Bradley got.

Nah...lol. Didnt Broner just struggle on basic cable free card?
I see Bradley winning easy. Unless he gets old overnight which could happen at his age and with his mileage.

Nah...lol. Didnt Broner just struggle on basic cable free card?
I see Bradley winning easy. Unless he gets old overnight which could happen at his age and with his mileage.
Yeah, but Bradley on Showtime would do even less.

Broner on PBC averaged well over 2 million on NBC, and over 1 million on Spike.

Broner/Pac would do over a million buys for sure.

Broner got $2 million for PBC, $1 mllion for Showtime, but if it was a PPV vs Pac he would do more than the $4 million Bradley got.

Lol. You can't just pull numbers out of your ass like that. Broner is not nearly as popular as you think.

What has Broner actually done? Stop talking about what he would do if he was gifted even more opportunities and talk about reality.

Here is the reality. Bradley is one of the richest guys in the sport. Bradley has had 11-straight million dollar paydays. Among them, $5 million for Pac, $6 million for Pac, $4 million for Pac, and $4 million for Marquez.

Even his recent fights with Chaves and Rios both peaked at over a million on HBO, and he made millions.

Broner really isn't shit.

Yeah, but Bradley on Showtime would do even less.

Broner on PBC averaged well over 2 million on NBC, and over 1 million on Spike.
Freee TV Free fight numbers are irrelevant. They mean nothing.

Broner's popularity and notoriety is for his arrest and being around hip hop culture.
Not because the people who know his name watch his fights or would pay to. Most people who know of him still make Floyd comparisons. Which prove they haven't watched him fight LOL.

Lol. You can't just pull numbers out of your ass like that. Broner is not nearly as popular as you think.

What has Broner actually done? Stop talking about what he would do if he was gifted even more opportunities and talk about reality.

Here is the reality. Bradley is one of the richest guys in the sport. Bradley has had 11-straight million dollar paydays. Among them, $5 million for Pac, $6 million for Pac, $4 million for Pac, and $4 million for Marquez.
Tim had a higher earning career for sure, but Broner is the bigger draw right now.

He got $4 million last fight against Pac. Broner reportedly got offered the same, but demanded $6 million

Bradley has a lot of miles on the tires but I think he'd school Broner.

Tim had a higher earning career for sure, but Broner is the bigger draw right now.

He got $4 million last fight against Pac. Broner reportedly got offered the same, but demanded $6 million
And he didnt get it because hes not worth more than Bradley. Lol you just proved his point. SMH

Back