Adrien Broner just got a warrant issued for arrest

Did he really mention suicide?

OR, now hear me out, Broner's plan this whole time was to become a huge prospect, fail at it, get a bunch of money, lose it all and then some, and then achieve his ultimate goal of slowly fucking his life up until he goes to prison for several years. Maybe life is going exactly how he planned it. AB a genius for this one.

Or he needs to go to a shrink get heavily medicated and get away from the hood. But the former theory has more spice to it tho.

There was a time Broner was so cocky he even talked shit to high level journalists

adrien-broner-dan-rafael-3-25-16-1.jpg
How greasy do you think the screen on fat nobody’s phone is?

Did he really mention suicide?

Oh yeah. Said he was going to kill himself on Instagram and showed off the gun and was balling his eyes out and then he went missing. His friends and family contacted the police to try and find him before it was too late. People here were actually pretty worried about him. It was awhile ago though. He has fought since then.

Oh yeah. Said he was going to kill himself on Instagram and showed off the gun and was balling his eyes out and then he went missing. His friends and family contacted the police to try and find him before it was too late. People here were actually pretty worried about him. It was awhile ago though. He has fought since then.

Whys he crying???

Whats wrong with this guy??

A pro fighter,
Has money (at least i think he does)
Has a family

Geezus man.

It sounds like he has very little money from what was being posted yesterday.

Whys he crying???

Whats wrong with this guy??

A pro fighter,
Has money (at least i think he does)
Has a family

Geezus man.
Some ppl can be depressed to the point where even if they had the world by the balls they'd still feel like shit and want to kill themselves. I know a few ppl who are or have been through that type of shit despite having seemingly nice lives at face value. One chick is really rich and fucking gorgeous, like a straight 10 facially, still had suicidal thoughts and was anorexic, even though she wouldn't believe ppl when they said she wasn't anywhere near flabby let alone fat.

Maybe AB just wanted some attention, but it really is sad moreso than funny to me now. Even if he is an asshole, I don't want anybody offing themselves. Suicidal or not, making fun of him is still fun tho, not gonna lie lol.

Some ppl can be depressed to the point where even if they had the world by the balls they'd still feel like shit and want to kill themselves. I know a few ppl who are or have been through that type of shit despite having seemingly nice lives at face value. One chick is really rich and fucking gorgeous, like a straight 10 facially, still had suicidal thoughts and was anorexic, even though she wouldn't believe ppl when they said she wasn't anywhere near flabby let alone fat.

Maybe AB just wanted some attention, but it really is sad moreso than funny to me now. Even if he is an asshole, I don't want anybody offing themselves. Suicidal or not, making fun of him is still fun tho, not gonna lie lol.

Spot on but at the same time with trash like Broner you have to wonder if him offing himself would just save his future victims from whatever stupid criminal shit he would have done to them anyway. Robbing people, pistol whipping dudes because they bowl better than he does, knocking out random guys who are shopping with their girlfriends. Can't say I'd be sorry to see that stuff end before someone gets killed.

Spot on but at the same time with trash like Broner you have to wonder if him offing himself would just save his future victims from whatever stupid criminal shit he would have done to them anyway. Robbing people, pistol whipping dudes because they bowl better than he does, knocking out random guys who are shopping with their girlfriends. Can't say I'd be sorry to see that stuff end before someone gets killed.

yeah he's not exactly a good samaritan to say the least. AB's definitely a pos but I was more talking about the depression and hurting himself part of it. You do make a very good point about that attitude possibly being pointed towards some innocent person who did nothing wrong. If it comes down to suicide or homicide I'll take the suicide. Then again I hope nobody dies at the end. Hate those movies.

Back