Adrien Broner just got a warrant issued for arrest

I'm sure Al can expect that check in the mail any day now.

Haha. He owes Sam almost 400k too. I wish I could post this group text here.

Broner has to be a great Spades player by now

If he owes that much money in that many places, one or two fights isn't going to fix his problems.

Will he be About Bankruptcy?

If he owes that much money in that many places, one or two fights isn't going to fix his problems.

Will he be About Bankruptcy?

Nah, he is in a fight deal so even two fights won't even come close.

About bills

You don't have to be crazy to miss a court date. You just have to be spoiled and stupid. He's done this exact thing before, twice. He even showed up to court drunk off his ass and he claimed someone drugged him at the club. He's not insane. He's just enabled by all the yes men thugs and assholes who bail him out of these situations every single time they happen. He fucking lost thousands of dollars bowling so he went to the parking lot and pistol whipped the guy who beat him to get his money back. Instead of paying for his crime and learning a lesson a famous boxing promoter paid off the victim to not show up in court so Broner got away with no punishment again.

Then he will end up in Jail doing time and i am not talking 1 month in county jail, but 1 to 5 years in real prison, like O.J Simpson jail time, because Judges only take that crap for so long and Broner is no pretty white girl with money, he's a black man who is causing trouble and the Judges won't put up with that .

You don't have to be crazy to miss a court date. You just have to be spoiled and stupid. He's done this exact thing before, twice. He even showed up to court drunk off his ass and he claimed someone drugged him at the club. He's not insane. He's just enabled by all the yes men thugs and assholes who bail him out of these situations every single time they happen. He fucking lost thousands of dollars bowling so he went to the parking lot and pistol whipped the guy who beat him to get his money back. Instead of paying for his crime and learning a lesson a famous boxing promoter paid off the victim to not show up in court so Broner got away with no punishment again.

Then he will end up in Jail doing time and i am not talking 1 month in county jail, but 1 to 5 years in real prison, like O.J Simpson jail time, because Judges only take that crap for so long and Broner is no pretty white girl with money, he's a black man who is causing trouble and the Judges won't put up with that .

He's famous so he will avoid real time until no one is able to squeeze anymore money out of him. Look how many horribly serious crimes Taylor got away with. Pavlik too. Even Floyd pulled all kinds of shit and only ever did few months. It has nothing to do with what a judge will or won't put up with. It's all about lawyers and fines and paying witnesses and victims off. He would have done YEARS for the bowling robbery but someone paid the victim 150k to go away. Case closed. He pistol whipped a guy to steal thousands of dollars on fucking camera and got away free and clear. Money + fame = freedom.

I don't think hes on something he is just mentally unstable

He's clearly emotionally unstable and probably really does need help. I doubt anybody close to him (is anybody close to him?) is in a position to tell him that though. But yeah, I've known emotional wrecks like him before and there is no happy ending without help.

He's clearly emotionally unstable and probably really does need help. I doubt anybody close to him (is anybody close to him?) is in a position to tell him that though. But yeah, I've known emotional wrecks like him before and there is no happy ending without help.

The happy ending for Broner was the Maidana fight.

Well that was MY happy ending anyway.

I miss the days when Broner used to conquer life

There was a time Broner was so cocky he even talked shit to high level journalists

adrien-broner-dan-rafael-3-25-16-1.jpg

No big deal. Every pro face punch has to go Wayne Brady every now and then. Hopefully he just gets a slap on the wrist.

Always
There was a time Broner was so cocky he even talked shit to high level journalists

adrien-broner-dan-rafael-3-25-16-1.jpg

Where was the high level journalist? Looks like He was talking to a fat bum

Back