Adonis Stevenson in Critical Condition following KO loss

Agree 100%. The guy might be an A hole, but he's still a fighter and putting it on the line like anyone else. He was released and his past seems to be left in the past, for what it's worth he could have gone a much different and negative direction post release, I commend him for making a fighter of himself instead. Many fighters have horrible pasts, but I don't want to see any of them executed in the ring. So stupid.

Well said. Really good post.

Stevenson went into coma because he has too much heart for his own good.

Stevenson went into coma because he has too much heart for his own good.
It was induced. He was conscious when he entered the hospital but very confused, as if concussed. Not surprising if you’ve seen the KO.

Why? The guy beat, tortured, raped and pimped out kids. Read the details of his case, it fucking horrific, and that's just the stuff he got caught for. Fuck him.

<{clintugh}>

I still don't want to see someone seriously injured in the sport. I hear you and if he got his on the street,...

But not this, man. Not cool to say even, really.

Hey, good news everyone! He’s been upgraded from critical to stable.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.spo...on-upgraded-stable-condition-knockout/sn-amp/

I guess this means he’s going to be alright.

Its an improvement for sure. Local medias here in Quebec are reporting that tomorrow and tuesday will be decisive. The doctors will decide if they wake him up or not. A neurologist also said that there are slim chances that he wont suffer some kind of permanent damage even if he survive

His case his similar to that fellow boxer David Whitthom who died last spring after spending 10 months in coma for the same kind of head trauma that Stevenson suffered

Lets just hope that the conclusion will be better for Adonis

Some grizzly stuff about his past on here....i never knew any of that

Hope he recovers.
That's boxing done for him either way.

It's always weird hearing people throw around peadophile for having sex with a 16 yr old?
That’s a miss conseption. Having sex with children under the age of 18 is illegal in Japan but, is only a federal offense if the child in question is under the age of 13. It is true that there is a law in Japan that stipulates statutory rape as sex with a child under the age of 13 but there are complimentary laws that you with a misdemeanor for having sexual relations with someone under the age of 18 (in some areas under the age of 20).

was over 20 years ago when he was a teenager, he's done his time and changed his life.

you ARE the sick fucks, wishing death upon him :mad:

He wasn't a teenager. He was an adult. And even he was a teenager, you make it sound like he's smoking and drinking in mom's basement.

"Yeah, I pimped, raped and tortured women over the course of months, but I was just a kid.": Adonis Stevenson

Glad he's doing better.

He wasn't a teenager. He was an adult. And even he was a teenager, you make it sound like he's smoking and drinking in mom's basement.

"Yeah, I pimped, raped and tortured women over the course of months, but I was just a kid.": Adonis Stevenson
He served time and has worked on being a better person ever since, but you feel he should be thrown in a hole to be forgotten about forever? if you've travelled enough you'd understand that most of the world ISN'T civilized and the pressures on people to do anything to survive are there. You think 12yr old kids are beheading their own parents for pleasure? they do it because they have to.

I'm not excusing what he's done, but is he going to do it again? no, therefore he deserved his chance to reform

He served time and has worked on being a better person ever since, but you feel he should be thrown in a hole to be forgotten about forever? if you've travelled enough you'd understand that most of the world ISN'T civilized and the pressures on people to do anything to survive are there. You think 12yr old kids are beheading their own parents for pleasure? they do it because they have to.

I'm not excusing what he's done, but is he going to do it again? no, therefore he deserved his chance to reform
You are a disgusting human being.

You are a disgusting human being.
I can't stop you willing him to die, so what is the problem?

and I'm not a disgusting human being, I just believe we have a judicial system for a reason and in this case it worked.

I can't stop you willing him to die, so what is the problem?

and I'm not a disgusting human being, I just believe we have a judicial system for a reason and in this case it worked.
Some people don't think the sexual exploitation and physical abuse of teenage girls is forgivable. Human trafficking is about as low as a person can go.

Back