Adonis Stevenson in Critical Condition following KO loss

Well Stevensom is done anyways so wtf would you care, he aint gonna be entertaining you any longer.

So now that he's done entertaining me, lock him up, and throw away the key, hes useless to us now, and is just a shit stain on society.

Honestly, with money his name generated in the economy, he's probably more important and has stimulated more growth for society than you. Guess you can die happy knowing someone you'd throw away like trash is worth more than you'll ever be.

You can torture, rape a pimp kids in Canada??

yep and you can behead people and eat them too and you'll be rewarded for it .. so it's not surprising whatsoever that he didn't serve much time .. in fact it's to be expected

beat me to it .. some things you can't redeem yourself from .. this is one
You can't undo what is done, but without redemption and rehabilitation criminals only stand to become worse. This isn't a new concept.

You can't undo what is done, but without redemption and rehabilitation criminals only stand to become worse. This isn't a new concept.

there IS NO 'redemption' from this wtf ? in a just world his only path would've been to be put down or be dropped alone into some secluded island in the middle of nowhere .. actually I take back that second one .. that might actually not be so bad depending on your personality lol

lol uh because canada .. look up vince li ffs
Vince Li had paranoid schizophrenia and was deemed mentally insane at the time. People who are mentally ill are treated differently for their crimes. It's like that almost everywhere.

Just asked my mate muhammed. He says it is halal.

In some states the age on consent in America is 16 years old in 2018 even in Las Vegas, so i don't know why everyone is acting like people over 30 don't date 18 to 16 year olds, hell Playboy founder Hugh Marston Hefner was dating and having sex with every 18 year old at the age of 80 years old that would contact him sending him photos and everyone was celebrating this wishing this were them, having a house full of beautiful blonde 18 year old models.

Also in America the age of consent was 10 years old a 100 years ago, this is because it was a different time period and a shorter life span.

Muhammad married Aisha at the age of 18 and not 9 years old as some believe, and this is proven using history and the age of her sister and other factors, the misunderstanding of her age was just a mistake someone made.

The Qur'an is clear about marriage and maturity and education, it states that a male or female cannot marry or get their money that is saved for them, until they are mature enough and complete their education and you make sure they are old enough and have the maturity of an adult to be able to handle a checking account and manage finances and drive a car and decide who they want to marry and who they don't want to marry, and i know using common sense that someone wouldn't think a 9 year old or a 12 year old and is mature enough to make the correct decisions in life about his or her future, and this is why the United States of America changed the age of consent from 10 to 16 and 18, because they think the mature age to decide about life and education and sex and marriage is 16 and 18, drinking is older.

But in the past due to a shorter life span, weather death by sickness and starvation and dying of thirst and also little or no need for education, people would get married and have kids as soon as puberty started at the early ages of 10 and 12, this is what they did everywhere around the world, be born, then at the age of 9 or 10 work in the fields and get married and have kids as soon as thier biological clocks started and die very early, this is how mankind survived and grew, but these are different time periods and have different laws do to education and industrial industry and advancements in science and inventions.

So we need to show everyone's history of the age of consent and marriage at 10 in America 100 years ago and at the age of 16 in 2018 and 13 years old 2018 in Japan, but nobody is trashing the Japanese like they are Muhammad and Islam only because of prejudice and having a different religion, when their own religious beliefs say Mary the mother of Jesus was actually 12 years old when she married Joseph, those were simply different times and we using common sense can't just judge people in the past for getting married so early and surviving in the past.

The Qur'an is clear, a young lady or young man simply can't marry and can't earn money or make inportant life decisions until they are mature enough and finnish their education and you know they are ready to decide they can handle these important life decisions, so using common sense the age of being an adult in the Qur'an should be 18 or even 21 in today's age, but in the past is obviously a different age.

We simply need to educate people and speak the truth using common sense and logic and don't let are own ignorance and prejudices get in the way.

Fight through champ! Let’s go Stevenson!

In some states the age on consent in America is 16 years old in 2018 even in Las Vegas, so i don't know why everyone is acting like people over 30 don't date 18 to 16 year olds, hell Playboy founder Hugh Marston Hefner was dating and having sex with every 18 year old at the age of 80 years old that would contact him sending him photos and everyone was celebrating this wishing this were them, having a house full of beautiful blonde 18 year old models.

Also in America the age of consent was 10 years old a 100 years ago, this is because it was a different time period and a shorter life span.

Muhammad married Aisha at the age of 18 and not 9 years old as some believe, and this is proven using history and the age of her sister and other factors, the misunderstanding of her age was just a mistake someone made.

The Qur'an is clear about marriage and maturity and education, it states that a male or female cannot marry or get their money that is saved for them, until they are mature enough and complete their education and you make sure they are old enough and have the maturity of an adult to be able to handle a checking account and manage finances and drive a car and decide who they want to marry and who they don't want to marry, and i know using common sense that someone wouldn't think a 9 year old or a 12 year old and is mature enough to make the correct decisions in life about his or her future, and this is why the United States of America changed the age of consent from 10 to 16 and 18, because they think the mature age to decide about life and education and sex and marriage is 16 and 18, drinking is older.

But in the past due to a shorter life span, weather death by sickness and starvation and dying of thirst and also little or no need for education, people would get married and have kids as soon as puberty started at the early ages of 10 and 12, this is what they did everywhere around the world, be born, then at the age of 9 or 10 work in the fields and get married and have kids as soon as thier biological clocks started and die very early, this is how mankind survived and grew, but these are different time periods and have different laws do to education and industrial industry and advancements in science and inventions.

So we need to show everyone's history of the age of consent and marriage at 10 in America 100 years ago and at the age of 16 in 2018 and 13 years old 2018 in Japan, but nobody is trashing the Japanese like they are Muhammad and Islam only because of prejudice and having a different religion, when their own religious beliefs say Mary the mother of Jesus was actually 12 years old when she married Joseph, those were simply different times and we using common sense can't just judge people in the past for getting married so early and surviving in the past.

The Qur'an is clear, a young lady or young man simply can't marry and can't earn money or make inportant life decisions until they are mature enough and finnish their education and you know they are ready to decide they can handle these important life decisions, so using common sense the age of being an adult in the Qur'an should be 18 or even 21 in today's age, but in the past is obviously a different age.

We simply need to educate people and speak the truth using common sense and logic and don't let are own ignorance and prejudices get in the way.
Um. Notice how i also said the Vatican city. I'll call peados out where I find them mate. Talking of my own ignorance and I do agree with your sentiment..

Why did you ignore my comment about the Vatican city and address the one to do with Islam?

Our age of consent is 16. I will also call you a peado if youre mid 20s or 30s and you're shagging a 16 year old.

Are we talking about Adonis when he was 20?
When was he 30 dating 16 year olds?

But back to the topic, the man did his time and he's a better man now and we can dislike him and not forgive him, but not everyone has the same views on forgiveness and second chances, that's their own right.

But don't ack like when a person of their own race, does something wrong or similar, or maybe even a family member, don't ack like these same people won't say God forgave them and they did their time, this happens all the time.

I am saying sometimes we have a double standard when it's are own people or the pearson whom we love or we look up to, that do similar crimes and we either forgive them or look away.

Don't tell me this doesn't happen because when White cops beat and kill blacks certain Europeans turn their heads and say nothing or defend these crimes like Rodney King and the blatant savage beating he got and this was normal police behavior in the past.

I will only say this , but hope he gets better, because it seems he's actually a changed man and i wouldn't wish anything horrible on anybody and if they do the crime and it deserves death then they deserve it or jail time even if it's a lifetime, but if they change and are real and they don't commit another crime in the future, then they deserve forgiveness and respect and their freedom and no hate, according to common sense and are own systems of forgiveness and judgment and we can't take that away from anybody.

No man should become something they actually hate and no man should do to other people the horrifying things they did to someone else, because then you become that person you hate and you don't even realize it, the evil or the people who do wrong deserve fair judgment and time, if it's death or jail, but not torture, because then we become the monsters, and we become no better then person we despised .

Last edited:
Honestly, with money his name generated in the economy, he's probably more important and has stimulated more growth for society than you. Guess you can die happy knowing someone you'd throw away like trash is worth more than you'll ever be.

How much money has his name generated in the economy??

Vince Li had paranoid schizophrenia and was deemed mentally insane at the time. People who are mentally ill are treated differently for their crimes. It's like that almost everywhere.

lol really ? thanks for pointing that out .. for a second I thought he was just in a bad mood and that caused him to go chop someone's head off .. no shit he was mentally ill .. he fkn cut a guy's head off and ate him ... point is someone who commits such an act should never be allowed out in society to be near anyone alone unsupervised ever again .. I think most rational people with common sense can agree on that

Last edited:
Hopefully he recovers so he can get back in there for a rematch.

lol really ? thanks for pointing that out .. for a second I thought he was just in a bad mood and that caused him to go chop someone's head off .. no shit he was mentally ill .. he fkn cut a guy's head off and ate him ... point is someone who commits such an act should never be allowed out in society to be near anyone alone unsupervised ever again .. I think most rational people with common sense can agree on that
People can recover from mental illness. Most decent countries recognise that and they make an assessment on whether someone is a continued danger to themselves or others. But you'd just like to throw the key away on them. Fine that's your view, we don't agree.

Um. Notice how i also said the Vatican city. I'll call peados out where I find them mate. Talking of my own ignorance and I do agree with your sentiment..

Why did you ignore my comment about the Vatican city and address the one to do with Islam?

Our age of consent is 16. I will also call you a peado if youre mid 20s or 30s and you're shagging a 16 year old.

I said that Mary the Mother of Jesus was 12 according to Christianity when she married Joseph , so i don't know why your complaining about me not talking about the Christian churches.

There's a scientific difference between a peado and a normal man marrying a younger women and loving sex with a sexy younger lady, while doing it for procreation or simply a preference.

I personally wouldn't date a 16 year old do to the maturity issues and the headache, 18 maybe 20 or older yes, but that's just me, would i have sex with a 16 year old just to have sex with her, well it depends on her looks and her body and how old she looks and how mature she is, but to just to have sex with anybody that's not me, because i don't have that sexual addition that certain people have, and i just don't simply have sex with every 16 or 18 year old that flirts with me, she would simply be to young for me and be to immature to even bother with her, but some men would care less, because to some people sex is just sex and a women or man with an incredible body and a younger prettier face, is more attractive then a older women or man that has lost their looks, unless they are richie rich and that's the truth and also younger men and women having sex with older men and women are do to preferences and sexual satisfying reasons, some younger people have sex with older people because they can satisfy them and that's the truth.

You simply just can't throw the tags pedophile to everyone in the world, or the past, because according to even Evolution, it's simply natural to procreate and it's only are own Animal natural to start procreation as soon as the biological clock starts

A pedophile is totally a different subject, then a natural procreative process in nature and science and even religion unless their teachings are contray to common sense and scientific knowledge.

You simply just can't throw the words pedophile to everyone in the past because of people that follow certain God given or Evolutionary processes that starts when their biological clocks start, pedophiles are a totally different sickness, then scientific natural processes of procreation.

People can recover from mental illness.

they can but if you commit this kind of act .. nevermind we're running in circles here .. agree to disagree

they can but if you commit this kind of act .. nevermind we're running in circles here .. agree to disagree
That's the whole point of being mentally ill, you might say or do things that you wouldn't normally do if you were sane. You sound like you want a return to the Victorian age where we just locked up the mentally ill indefinitely. I'm fine agreeing to disagree.

Back