Add a sport to the Olympics

Calcio Storico - It's like a combination of MMA, bare knucking fighting, rugby, and soccer.....I think??

I would be awesome at that sport.

As long as I got to be the guy holding the ball that just walks around.

Karate is already being added to the 2020 Olympic card. I would like to see mixed martial arts, Brazilian jiu jitsu, or kickboxing in the Olympic events.

Calcio Storico - It's like a combination of MMA, bare knucking fighting, rugby, and soccer.....I think??

So you would add a "sport" that is practised in only one city with only four teams in the whole world to the olympics?
So...Gold italy, Silver italy and Bronze Italy...and 4th place Italy.

So you would add a "sport" that is practised in only one city with only four teams in the whole world to the olympics?
So...Gold italy, Silver italy and Bronze Italy...and 4th place Italy.

Every sport originated somewhere. Once it started to catch on around the world it would explode in popularity. It combines

Soccer - VERY popular
MMA - popular (according to Dana can be bigger than soccer)
Rugby - popular
American football - popular
Funky pants - Win!!

Every sport originated somewhere. Once it started to catch on around the world it would explode in popularity. It combines

Soccer - VERY popular
MMA - popular (according to Dana can be bigger than soccer)
Rugby - popular
American football - popular
Funky pants - Win!!
No chance in Europe...MMA is still considered human cock fighting in like 90% of European countries and this would have zero chance of getting popular.
Calcio storico only exists because of the historical tradition in Florence and the rest of Italy think it's wrong to allow it. As someone who was born in Europe I can assure you that this is impossible in most European countries. The only European countries where something like this could possibly be a legalized sport are in some places like Russia, Belarus, Turkey or Ukraine.

Last edited:
Back