ACB 88 Karol Cielinski vs Luke Barnatt / Brisbane, Australia

15. Karol Cielinski (16-6) Defeats Luke Barnatt (14-6) Majority Decision

Pretty bad card all-in-all I have to say.

Some quick, cool submissions were the upside.

Shit, I didn't realise ACB was on this early and missed the whole thing. Oh well, at least I got Cage Warriors to watch later. Anybody else gonna be about for that?

Shit, I didn't realise ACB was on this early and missed the whole thing. Oh well, at least I got Cage Warriors to watch later. Anybody else gonna be about for that?

Whos fighting? i might check out some of the top fights if they are good.

Whos fighting? i might check out some of the top fights if they are good.
It's not the most stacked card in the world but there's a few Belgian prospects on the card. The main event is Brian Bouland (7-1) v Ilia Topuria (5-0) for the vacant BW belt and you've also got undefeated Team Alpha Male prospect Cory McKenna fighting in her second pro fight against 3-0 Eva Dourthe.

It's not the most stacked card in the world but there's a few Belgian prospects on the card. The main event is Brian Bouland (7-1) v Ilia Topuria (5-0) for the vacant BW belt and you've also got undefeated Team Alpha Male prospect Cory McKenna fighting in her second pro fight against 3-0 Eva Dourthe.
When does this card begin?

When does this card begin?
The prelims have just finished and the main card starts in 30 minutes. Just had a dude get his rib broken from a kick.

Thanks God ACB upload all the fights on YT
Held looked really good, would love to watch him fight as soon as posible again, of course against some better competition

Thanks God ACB upload all the fights on YT
Held looked really good, would love to watch him fight as soon as posible again, of course against some better competition
Held vs Bagov would be a dream match but Bagov is fighting for the title in September.

Held vs Bagov would be a dream match but Bagov is fighting for the title in September.
Norman Parke would be a cool addition to ACB's LW roster, he's pretty much done with KSW i guess, and would be a cool fight. Bagov can wait.

Back