ACB 88 Karol Cielinski vs Luke Barnatt / Brisbane, Australia

Noxcho18

kb
@purple
Reaction score
Dfon01TXUAAnV9S.jpg:large

(Russian commentary)

(English Commentary)
https://www.facebook.com/acberkut/?...r4BEtDmM3in18hmxR8PHEuS-HksnN8DVUrwmA&fref=nf

15. Karol Celinski (15-6-1) vs Luke Barnatt (14-5)
14. Callan Potter (16-6) vs Marcin Held (23-7)
13. Jacob Holyman-Tague (2-1) vs Rodolfo Vieira (3-0)
12. Chase Gormley (14-7) vs Tanner Boser (14-4)
11. Kieran Joblin (21-10) vs Adam Townsend (18-5)
10. Adrian Diaz (11-6-1) vs Frantz Slioa (5-0)
9. Kyle Reyes (12-5) vs Trent Girdham (8-1)
8. Michael Mannu (4-1) vs Michael Tobin (13-2)
7. Corey Nelson (18-6-2) vs Mindaugas Verbickas (13-6-2)
6. Steven Kennedy (24-8) vs E.J Brooks (12-5)
5. Andy Young (11-11) vs Narek Avagyan (9-3)
4. Charlie Alaniz (10-3) vs Shannon Ross (9-4)
3. Gustavo Falciroli (17-5-2) vs Alan Philpott (16-10)
2. Trevin Jones (10-4) vs Rodrigo Paia (11-3)
1. Stewart Nicoll (0-0) vs Darren Habben (1-0)

Last edited:
Looks stacked, much better than their last australia card.

Not a single -ov in sight... I don't know how to feel right now.

Maybe all the Russian based fighters figured out just how damn long it takes to fly to Australia?

(incidentally I originaly wrote "Caucasian" instead of "-ov" but no, no that's just way to tantalizing a joke set-up for Sherdog standards)

Not a single -ov in sight... I don't know how to feel right now.

Maybe all the Russian based fighters figured out just how damn long it takes to fly to Australia?

(incidentally I originaly wrote "Caucasian" instead of "-ov" but no, no that's just way to tantalizing a joke set-up for Sherdog standards)

Cuz Ramadan

Hyped for the Held debut...
Not reallt understand why the UFC let him go when he should be 2-2 instead of 1-3, but im glad he took the ACB contract really quick

Not reallt understand why the UFC let him go when he should be 2-2 instead of 1-3, but im glad he took the ACB contract really quick

Money issues following WME takeover.

The UFC wants to cut down on salaries while the fighters wants to increase their wages. That sort of scenario leads to a lot of sour deals.

If I understood it correctly, his contract was up and he became "low priority" , so he decided to sign with ACB instead of waiting to perhaps get a Fight in the UFC in unkown future.

I like Rodolfo Viera, hope he wins. I am trying to think, having a fight when Ramadan is starting must be a decent time to fight. It almost helps weight cutting.. and when the sun goes down you can eat to get all strength and feel good again. I would hate to train during Ramadan..

I like Rodolfo Viera, hope he wins. I am trying to think, having a fight when Ramadan is starting must be a decent time to fight. It almost helps weight cutting.. and when the sun goes down you can eat to get all strength and feel good again. I would hate to train during Ramadan..

Fighting in Ramadan defeats the purpose of fasting. Technically MMA is not even allowed in Islam and fighting in Ramadan would be a even bigger sin. Ramadan actually started yesterday and tommorow will be ACB 87/Fight Nights where many Caucasians will fight. The exact date for when to start fasting is not always known so they probably didnt know that it would start before their fights.

Cooper vs Adam Townsend -- former champ vs guy coming off a main event in 3rd fight of the night.

Is normal ACB.

Camozzi is a LHW now?

Nice little main event, Barnatt, Held and Cooper fights are intriguing as well.

Hell even Tanner Boser vs Gormley should be fun. Tanner was KO’d in 6 seconds by Tim Hague (RIP), must have been nice to score a lightening fast KO after the Duffman put him out in 7 seconds.

What about WMMA? They seem to be ok with hitting women for literally any reason.
Im sure you can find Muslims who would be ok with WMMA or MMA in general. Im not speaking for all of the billions of muslims.

Back