Movies Aaron Taylor-Johnson rumored to be the next James Bond 007

Whats your source on that?
Basically cultural war bros went crazy at Lashana Lynch taking the 007 mocker after Bond's retirement in the last film claiming she was going to be "James Bond".

Honestly even in terms of politics I think it makes a lot more sense to have Bond stay as British white guy and then have the character move with the times having to evolve beyond his more dated ways, Brosnan did that with Goldeneye(and some parts of his other films) and Craig did it with most of his films.

He looks young. Henry Cavill was runner up when they picked Daniel Craig for Bond. I say let Cavill play Bond.
Tiny little craig got the job cause hes friends with barbara broccoli there never was anyone else considered. Michael G Wilson said so. craig wasnt the best for the job hes ugly hes short and he had to get swole to be cool because he lacks other cool characteristics. Its finally over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more short shithead that looks like putin playing Bond yaaaaaaaay. I can finally start watching my favorite movies again.

Tiny little craig got the job cause hes friends with barbara broccoli there never was anyone else considered. Michael G Wilson said so. craig wasnt the best for the job hes ugly hes short and he had to get swole to be cool because he lacks other cool characteristics. Its finally over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more short shithead that looks like putin playing Bond yaaaaaaaay. I can finally start watching my favorite movies again.

Don't sit on the fence - tell us what you really think about Danial Craig! 😅

At this stage I'm less concerned about the actor and more about the rubbish films.

I've been watching SAS Rogue Heroes and I forgot how fun it is just to watch a good old fashioned violent war show, where it looks like everyone is enjoying themselves. Infact, I reckon Jack O'Connell could do Bond

I loved Rogue heroes, that was a lot of fun to watch. They nailed that show.

I think everyone is just sighing in relief they didn't go full woke retard. Bond is and always will be a white Brit with charm and wit. He is a womanizer, and violent. That is the source material-- if you want to change it, call it another 00, but not Bond. I wish they would have went with Cavill, but this is better than the disaster that was Lashana Lynch. I liked him in Bullet Train and Tenet.

The problem I keep having whenever I think about it is he's too young looking, and not really masculine. He's barista bond. That said, I will give him a chance, I'm sort of fine with it, at least he's not some experimental bullshit bond that's actually wearing dresses in his days off.

The dude who married a director who made a short called James Bond Supports International Women's Day now gets the bond role. “Hollywood executive uses power to get younger partner top role”

Last edited:
The who dude married a director who made a short called James Bond Supports International Women's Day now gets the bond role. “Hollywood executive uses power to get younger partner top role”
Maybe but hes not short ugly and charmless like danny boy craig. I didnt know he married her or if she has any pull with Bond producers either. Who knows. Im gonna enjoy him as Bond tho I think.

LETS HEAR IT BROTHAS OOOOOOOO. This was my first Bond movie I watched back in the 80s on my folks huge satelite dish and its still my favorite.

Capture.JPG

This movie had the great Christopher Walken in it and Grace Jones and I believe even Grace could whoop little danny craig even today when shes 90 some.
These Bond movies had style and excitement something pee wee craigs Bond movies never did.

Last edited:
Basically cultural war bros went crazy at Lashana Lynch taking the 007 mocker after Bond's retirement in the last film claiming she was going to be "James Bond".

Honestly even in terms of politics I think it makes a lot more sense to have Bond stay as British white guy and then have the character move with the times having to evolve beyond his more dated ways, Brosnan did that with Goldeneye(and some parts of his other films) and Craig did it with most of his films.

If they want a non white man in the role no idea why they wouldn't just do a spin-off......not that complicated.

005, Jane Bord. I mean sure it'd tank, no one wants that, but at least it wouldn't effect the main man's legacy.

I think everyone is just sighing in relief they didn't go full woke retard. Bond is and always will be a white Brit with charm and wit.
Except when he wasn't, Sean Connery is Scottish and played him with a Scottish accent.

He is a womanizer, and violent.

He hasnt been a womanizer since Brosnan.

That is the source material-- if you want to change it, call it another 00, but not Bond. I wish they would have went with Cavill, but this is better than the disaster that was Lashana Lynch. I liked him in Bullet Train and Tenet.
Lynch was never supposed to play Bond, she was a side character. Culture warriors like yourself made up some delusional fantasy where she was taking over the role just so you could have something to complain about.

Promising choice. Looks masculine enough by UK standards (as opposed to East Asia, Russia or something), especially with a little hair and make up work. Also young enough that he could do at least three movies. And he's not too famous, which is similar to Daniel Craig. If it was Cavill, he'd have to juggle it with other blockbuster movies and it might be harder to see him as James Bond and not Cavill or Superman (Elba could've had this issue too - too famous to see him as Bond and not as Elba).

Idris is too old to play the role. Would be cool to see him in the franchise as another 00 agent though.

He could even play a mentor to the new Bond. Maybe he helped train him to become a 00 Agent.

The key to the longevity of the Bond franchise has been a willingness to change with the times.

Actor aside, I am curious how the producers approach the next film.

Back