Movies Aaron Taylor-Johnson rumored to be the next James Bond 007

Although I am more interested in how they explain Bond returning after what happened in last movie...

Nah, they should just do a James Bond multiverse and bring them all into action. I’d pay to watch that shit
If all the Bonds were at a bar which one you think wud get the hottest girl. Sissy bitch craig would run home and cry and lift weights to make him feel more secure. I loathe that little prick

If all the Bonds were at a bar which one you think wud get the hottest girl. Sissy bitch craig would run home and cry and lift weights to make him feel more secure. I loathe that little prick
The Australian one, he had some flare.

Taylor-Johnson isn't a terrible choice, and could probably pull off the role, though he does come off as young.

Henry Cavill was my first choice, but that will clearly never happen.

I have long thought that Luke Evans could have pulled off the role as Bond. Might have to eat a few sandwiches and hit the gym for a bit, but he could have done it.

I'm in as long as the bullet train 'stache is part of the deal.

maxresdefault.jpg

No and get out with that bs.

I like it that I have not seen the new Bond actor in very many films. It makes it much easier for him to take on such an iconic role.

I mean, it could have DEFINITELY been worse, but I don't really like the idea at this moment. He seems too boyish and his voice is too high pitched. I'd like a more masculine Bond. Not someone that looks like they could still pass for a high school student.

Dammit, I was holding out hope for Henry Cavill. Looking at the field today, it doesn't get more perfect than him for Bond.
<Prem972>

But alas, if this is who we get, I won't complain too hard. I was worried for a sec they were going to do something really stupid. Luckily it seems like they won't. Good on them.

Have you seen Tenet?

I think you're remembering him from Kickass 15 years ago.

I'll give him a chance, but I just can't not see his bumbling dorky ass in "Kick Ass".

Although I am more interested in how they explain Bond returning after what happened in last movie...
It's an easy fix that they've already alluded to. "007" and "James Bond" are just monikers for MI6 agents. They could probably even do a little montage about how the previous "007" agents have met their fate(retirement or death), to spell it out for everyone. There would obviously be some inconsistencies, but not enough to kill the idea.

Don’t think he’s all that great of an actor.

fedorshrug.emoji

Wait, seriously?
Hahaha that was an old post but yes, it's more of it tested well in that it's better than Morbius, Madame Web and Venom 1 and 2 per people that attended. More details came out since and some of the same sources for Kraven previously said Madame Web was good in it's test screening too so proceed with caution lol.

I actually really like this casting choice. He's proven to be a versatile actor if you've followed his career.

I think if he stayed clean cut, there's no problem.

He looks young. Henry Cavill was runner up when they picked Daniel Craig for Bond. I say let Cavill play Bond.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back