Aaron Pico debuts against former RFA title challenger Zach Freeman

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Much better fighter than you'd expect them to give him. Not bad. We'll see how he looks.

I slate Bellator a lot, but damn, that's a really good fight - finally, a stellar prospect getting a proper test in his debut rather than a 3-3 Nebraskan gas attendant.

Much better fighter than you'd expect them to give him. Not bad. We'll see how he looks.
I legit thought he was fighting that kid Taylor who lost two Gallagher and that Hungary prospect. This is a giant test as a debut.

Damm, with that pace if he can get the W's he could be a title challenger with 5-0 or 6-0 sometime
I like the fight, if Pico wins would be really badass

Pro debut on the PPV main card? Wow this guy is getting a bigger push than any prospect they've signed to date.

Now that the card is complete, will you guys be buying the PPV?

The card is good. I'll be buying.

Jesus. Seems like a awfully hard test. He gets this win, I would be really impressed.

Seems opposite of what Bellator normally does.

Wow. They usually give these guys some other debuting guy or one of my uncles.

I feel like if you're the type of guy who really doesn't like watching Sonnen, then you like watching Fedor

So his first fight and he gets a bigger test than 90% of MVP's fights? I like it!

Already getting more legitimate than MVP. Looking forward to it

So no wmma fight for main card? Kind of surprise.

Id probably chip in 10-20 for it if my brother and others were willing to buy it like UFC events but they arent.

Not paying for it alone though.

Even with UFC PPV these days more and more people I watch with are picking and choosing which PPV to buy. Used to be chip in to buy just about every PPV but now it needs to be a 211 PPV or a huge fight like Conor for people to want to pay for it.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that he's fighting a guy like Freeman, really thought that he was gonna be developed slowly, since he's young and what not.

I'm thinking that they're going to try and turn him into their next Chandler, probably at BW or FW, since he's undersized at LW.

Back