Aaron Pico debuts against former RFA title challenger Zach Freeman

Id probably chip in 10-20 for it if my brother and others were willing to buy it like UFC events but they arent.

Not paying for it alone though.

Even with UFC PPV these days more and more people I watch with are picking and choosing which PPV to buy. Used to be chip in to buy just about every PPV but now it needs to be a 211 PPV or a huge fight like Conor for people to want to pay for it.

I'm assuming all Dave and Busters will be playing it. I don't have one close to me but if I did I'd watch it there.

I'm assuming all Dave and Busters will be playing it. I don't have one close to me but if I did I'd watch it there.
I'd sure as hell demand this fight if I were Dave and busters. They are an official sponsor. It should also cost nothing for Dave and busters to hold the ppv.

Wow I'm liking this card a lot! Aweome to put this fight as the first fight on the PPV portion of the card too. Don't forget the Spike event is already looking good with Mo/Bader and Gallagher/Chinzo Machida. If I lived on the east coast I'd for sure be going to the NYC event!

I dont even know if there is one near me, never been to one.

I dont even know if there is one near me, never been to one.

There are some in New York. But in terms of New Jersey no such luck.

The first two Dave and Busters in NJ are to set to open in October and November this year in Wayne and Woodbridge. So it'll be too late for this card but should leave you with an option if they have any good ppv's in the future.

Pico still hasn't ruled out the 2020 Olympics so giving him good fights is a good way to make sure he stays focused on MMA.

Him all for matching up prospects tough but this seems like a little much. I just don't see why in his order fight he gets an experienced guy who's already gone 25 against a pretty good guy. I still think Pico wins just don't think it's worth the risk

Back