Aaron Hernandez found dead in his prison cell

I heard he was going to talk to the FBI about Hillary's emails

Meh. The people he allegedly killed were scum anyhow. Odin Lloyd dealt drugs to kids and was gonna snitch.

Yeah, Hernandez wasn't a psychopath. He was just a real-life Daredevil - dedicated to taking out bad guys in order to protect children and the law abiding. lol

Damn, he said he would hang around until his conviction was overturned

This guys life reads like a "when keeping it real goes wrong" Chappelle show sketch

Pretty interesting time to commit suicide right after beating a double murder charger, and having an appeal coming up for the single murder charge that gave him life....and the lawyer that got him off the 2nd case wanting to represent him in his appeal of the 1st case. He actually had a chance of getting out.

And the first case that got him convicted would be as if it never happened since he died while an appeal was upcoming. So it'll be wrong to refer to him as a convicted murderer :)

The media is now saying that Aaron Hernandez was a homosexual. And they theorize that the guy he murdered (Odin Lloyd) knew about it

The muscle-bound former New England Patriots tight end allegedly had a longtime male lover, a friend from high school, and left behind a suicide note this week addressed to a gay jailhouse lover,

Cops long believed that Lloyd had incriminating information on Hernandez that the player didn’t want to get out.

Law-enforcement sources told the Boston Globe shortly after the player’s arrest that Hernandez feared Lloyd would rat him out in a previous double murder in 2012 — for which he was acquitted last week, just five days before the suicide.

Prosecutors only alluded at trial that Lloyd had said something to Hernandez just before his murder that destroyed his trust. A motive was never firmly established, something his lawyers noted in closing arguments.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/21/aaron-...mmitted-murder-to-cover-up-a-shocking-secret/

Pretty interesting time to commit suicide right after beating a double murder charger, and having an appeal coming up for the single murder charge that gave him life....and the lawyer that got him off the 2nd case wanting to represent him in his appeal of the 1st case. He actually had a chance of getting out.

And the first case that got him convicted would be as if it never happened since he died while an appeal was upcoming. So it'll be wrong to refer to him as a convicted murderer :)

I am not 100% sure if I give the correct info here. But I just read somewhere due to his legal situation.
Because his murder charge was on appeal his family still has some rights to his contract earnings?

Can anyone confirm that?

How do we know he is dead? Because the media told us? They have such a great track record lately.

I was walking the dog yesterday. Collar on with a leash attached and I thought of Aaron Hernandez.

If we can't call him a convicted murderer, how are we supposed to poke fun at this piece of garbage?

Oh yeah...

The media is now saying that Aaron Hernandez was a homosexual. And they theorize that the guy he murdered (Odin Lloyd) knew about it

Thanks, Rip!

Just saw Hernandez's suicide note. His handwriting is A LOT better than mine..

<2>

aaron-hernandez-suicide-note-0508-co.jpg

I am not 100% sure if I give the correct info here. But I just read somewhere due to his legal situation.
Because his murder charge was on appeal his family still has some rights to his contract earnings?

Can anyone confirm that?

That's what I read. His conviction is overturned and the Pats might owe him some dough. Made me wonder if that's what motivated his suicide (i.e. money for his kids and baby mama).

Back