A level playing field with no USADA ?

Keep or drop USADA ?

• Total voters
You are already expected to play within the same rule set. Why allow people who would willing break the rules now to prosper. If you allowed them to juice up because they are going to anyways, those are the same type that put horse hair on their gloves to cheat. Unfortunately no matter what the rule there will be a group that has to cheat.

USADA jumped the shark with Jones. Embarrassing work on their behalf, they should be both removed and disbanded.

Embarrassing work for sure but the jury is still out.

It’s to be determined whether or not Jones information will lead to anything. I’m sceptical but time will tell.

I’m also not sure if they will now ‘target test’ Jones like he’s on some kind of probation.

I say get rid of them. They make things worse. They have ruined so many good fights for us fans, and at the end of the day we are here ONLY to watch fights and be entertained!!, thats the whole entire point. They ruin that enjoyment, so I want them gone.

Yup pretty much. Hope they go soon, no need to have them in mma if they can't be consistent. Like the OP says it really isn't a level playing field now, it's actually worse than it was before USADA.

At least all guys could equally juice if they felt the need before. They've put alot of fighters on the shelf for bullshit offences as well and tainted alot of careers for nothings, like Lyoto and that DHEA bullshit. It's crazy because people were on here agreeing with USADA acting like that shit is some heavy supplement and was masking more illicit steroid use. Then he gets more time than Jones, like wtf.

UFC should just give out free roidz to their roster

I am for option 3. Make USADA better more strict and fair.

USADA is biased.

And corrupted.

USADA is basically the UFC's / WME 's tool to selectively

1. Block the vast majority of fighters from taking PEDs

2. Allow certain fighters (e.g. Brock, Jones) leeway so they get exemption from strict testings and/or reduced sentence so they get significant advantages.

Do the UFC know this? Fuck yeah!

And corrupted.

USADA is basically the UFC's / WME 's tool to selectively

1. Block the vast majority of fighters from taking PEDs

2. Allow certain fighters (e.g. Brock, Jones) leeway so they get exemption from strict testings and/or reduced sentence so they get significant advantages.

Do the UFC know this? Fuck yeah!

The UFC doesn't care.

People believe in "clean fighters" too. The clean fighters are the ones they allow to be "clean". It's BS. Have you watched "Icarus"? It's quite revealing.

Get rid of it, why should fighters like Jones gets to use steroids while other fighters are clean. I want to know who the champion is in a fair setting

Brock also. He is the poster boy for steroids.

Especially if he fights for Rizin or on a Bellator card in Brazil!! "Old Vitor" will be making an appearance wheel kicking fools into comas and uppercutting people right off their feet!!

uWJ9Qww.gif

That was a fair fight. Both were jacked up on Testosterone.

The UFC doesn't care.

People believe in "clean fighters" too. The clean fighters are the ones they allow to be "clean". It's BS. Have you watched "Icarus"? It's quite revealing.

I just did a few moments ago after you mentioned it. Not surprised by what was claimed in the documentary about state sponsored doping. This happened before with East Germany.

All the first world nations have doping programs for their Olympic athletes.

The UFC are simply copying that model to selectively help certain fighters gain unfair advantage while taking out fighters they don't want to succeed with selective drug testing with U$ADA.

I just did a few moments ago after you mentioned it. Not surprised by what was claimed in the documentary about state sponsored doping. This happened before with East Germany.

All the first world nations have doping programs for their Olympic athletes.

The UFC are simply copying that model to selectively help certain fighters gain unfair advantage while taking out fighters they don't want to succeed with selective drug testing with U$ADA.

If you watch all of Icarus, they even explain how the "throw ageing athletes under the bus". The guy thinks he has his back covered, but suddenly he tests positive: it's part of a deception scheme, so the agency does catch "cheaters" and can show to the world it's working correctly.

The US anti-doping agencies refused to participate in the documentary, but they explain that the tests are simply manipulated from inside the labs.

Then we have MMA fans basing all their beliefs around these tests? LOL, what a bunch of fools.

Fuck USADA. I don't have a problem with a clean sport but they've proven they aren't the ones to deliver that.

A bunch of execs at USADA just made a huge payday.

A level playing field is a concept about fairness, not that each fighter has an equal chance to succeed, but that they all play by the same set of rules.. that's it.

We don't have this happening right now with USADA involved. So why not remove them and have business as usual with just the IQ test at fight night.

Scenario A:
You have 100 million in the bank, you just saw the Jones fiasco and say: 'fook it worst case I can handle 1 year between fights that's kinda my usual schedule anyway'.
So why not go for it and in fact with all those resources maybe they won't even get him if he uses updated shit.

Scenario B:

A fighter getting 50k/50k and he can only afford outdated, lower grade PEDs and they get him for random shit and they give him the FULL 24 months easy.

home-page-glove-logo-posts.jpg
every should be allowed to take steroids

Some people being able to juice, others cant juice bs doesnt seem fair to me. I'm a huge gsp fan but i'm not blind to the possibility the guy has been mma's lance armstrong this whole time. I mean he has the backing of any Canadian high training facility, medical facilities and techs. He knows the intricacies of all the doping.

I really don't enjoy the concept that rich people get to cheat and poor people have to do it some dirty way and get hit 4 times as hard when caught. Either you allow gear, or you don't. This ain't rocket science, make a fucking rule and stick to it.
everyone should be allowed to juice

I supported USADA up until today.
This news has given me a full 180 viewpoint on them.
They're a joke.
Lyoto admitted to having something in his system and they went to town on him.
Others blatantly lie through their teeth and are let off very lightly. Especially compared to Lyoto and perhaps Nick Diaz.
So, basically the blueprint is out there. Have an excuse ready like Kangaroo meat or something fucking stupid like that and do not be honest with them at all.
Honesty is supposed to be the best policy. That is long gone.

I don't agree with people having to PED up in order to compete, so I like the USADA program... but they definitely need to be fair across the board. Perhaps the backlash from the Jones incident will create some much needed continuity.

Back