A level playing field with no USADA ?

Keep or drop USADA ?

• Total voters
Agreed and it will still not be fair but that's life.. all I'm saying is give the little guys a chance.. put some sport back into the UFC even if it's the clear smaller part of the business.

I guess.
People are going to do whatever they are going to do.

I'd prefer to have some threat for messing up, even if it means some jacked up decisions. Removing testing altogether isn't a good choice.

Some people being able to juice, others cant juice bs doesnt seem fair to me. I'm a huge gsp fan but i'm not blind to the possibility the guy has been mma's lance armstrong this whole time. I mean he has the backing of any Canadian high training facility, medical facilities and techs. He knows the intricacies of all the doping.

I really don't enjoy the concept that rich people get to cheat and poor people have to do it some dirty way and get hit 4 times as hard when caught. Either you allow gear, or you don't. This ain't rocket science, make a fucking rule and stick to it.

All or nothing. If USADA was going to be the beacon of light in the fight against PEDS and legit clean the sport, im all for it.
If USADA is going to arbitrarily administer punishments based on fighter popularity/influence with UFC/deepest pockets, then get rid of them all together. Why bother if they are directly making the playing field unfair?
The idea in PED testing is to level the playing field. Instead they are making it more unfair by aiding some cheaters, ruining the careers of others and apparently not catching even half of the cheaters. (They are all on something.)

OJ was found not guilty of murder by a jury.

Legalize decapitating your ex wife? Yay or nay?

I guess.
People are going to do whatever they are going to do.

I'd prefer to have some threat for messing up, even if it means some jacked up decisions. Removing testing altogether isn't a good choice.

Only removing testing for some??

The worst part in this whole story is the poor broke sacrificial schmuck that trains at jacksons whos going to have a case built against him based off douchebag jones testimony.

Or is it cowboy cerrone? lol

GIven the bullshit two-tiered justice system clearly on display with the Jones sentencing, I am now leaning towards dropping USADA.

I voted against USADA because I also think they make things even worse.
It's just like in politics. We have learned that we don't necessarily choose our personal champs, representatives on their ethics but on whether or not they get the job done! Do they entertain us indeed, indeed!

Was pro USADA prior to them bending over to Jones and the UFC but still they're at least exposing the cheaters.

Was pro USADA prior to them bending over to Jones and the UFC but still they're at least exposing the cheaters.

I'm skeptical about everything USADA related now.. seems they are a corrupt joke.

Hell yes!!!

Ze-Gif.gif

Nq1KsuO.gif

No worries m8, he'll be back stronger den ever don't you worry!!<5>

Especially if he fights for Rizin or on a Bellator card in Brazil!! "Old Vitor" will be making an appearance wheel kicking fools into comas and uppercutting people right off their feet!!

uWJ9Qww.gif

Back