A Higher Loyalty -- James Comey goes to war against Trump

Is it illegal to get peed on or something?
See my response to Palis, above. I don't care if he held their lips for them and kept their piss for a souvenir, but it would corroborate the so-called Steele Dossier, which Trump supporters have been trying desperately to discredit since it came to light.

Comey is pathetic, what a fall from grace. His ego is also hurting Mueller’s case.

Comey is pathetic, what a fall from grace. His ego is also hurting Mueller’s case.

Mueller hasnt made a case yet. hes just investigating. or do you mean that comey is complicating the investigation?

Mueller hasnt made a case yet. hes just investigating. or do you mean that comey is complicating the investigation?
Yeah Comey will be a key witness for him. Going on a book tour will open him up further to being discredited. His reputation took a bit hit already. I'm sure many in the FBI aren't pleased by his grandstanding/mudslinging either.

Yeah Comey will be a key witness for him. Going on a book tour will open him up further to being discredited. His reputation took a bit hit already. I'm sure many in the FBI aren't pleased by his grandstanding/mudslinging either.

fair enough, and id say thats a possibility.

however, i think there are multiple possible reasons for what hes doing. we certainly have heard the "hes upset over being fired and an egomaniac" claim. i also think its possible that hes truly disgusted by the pres, and wants to make money off of his disgust.

fair enough, and id say thats a possibility.

however, i think there are multiple possible reasons for what hes doing. we certainly have heard the "hes upset over being fired and an egomaniac" claim. i also think its possible that hes truly disgusted by the pres, and wants to make money off of his disgust.
I don't blame him for cashing out in a way, he's reputation was tainted already, might as well make as much money while the story is profitable. Maybe he doesn't care about hurting the case because he doesn't think much will come of it, who knows.

Their doctrine of democratic governance filtered through a representative system, and constrained by constitutional limits (subject to change according to a set procedure) and guided by reason. That's not at all similar to the right-wing ideal of a single leader ruling without constraints.

And you really went off the rails after that. Don't be another idiot troll coming in here to stir shit up. We're all full.
We all know what you lean toward, and that you're not going to give any kind of criticism to the DNC. You're partisan. And I was just like you. I used to side with you all the time in the battles with Texas Willie and all of the other tea party Neanderthals.

Either you do or you don't eventually come to the realization but a lot of these issues are divided perfectly amongst both of the parties because they need these issues, at the end they want Power and I need to find some reason for you to come out and vote.

I laugh in the face of anyone that thinks that the general Democrat really gives a fuck about equality or fairness. They joined the party that would accept them and now they are climbing the ladder to power.

And they will all say, or not say whatever it takes in order to win an election. The only true idealists are the constituents. I truly believe that they want equality and fairness, so they're voting for the purports the exact same qualities.

It's just like a Republican telling his constituents but he's all about small government and cutting spending.

No. It's not true. Not for the most part.

But I get it. It's like a team sport. You all just keep waving them pom poms.

We all know what you lean toward, and that you're not going to give any kind of criticism to the DNC. You're partisan.

So with this idiocy, you're basically saying that your mind is totally closed. Anyone who doesn't already agree with you is "partisan." And you "laugh" at anyone with a different point of view. Got it.

It's just like a Republican telling his constituents but he's all about small government and cutting spending.

No. It's not true. Not for the most part.

But I get it. It's like a team sport. You all just keep waving them pom poms.

This looks like projection or trolling. Anyway, thanks for making it clear that you have no interest in serious discussion.

I'm not necessarily a huge fan of Comey, but he is insanely qualified.

JD from the #3 law school in the country, clerked for and then served in the AG's office of the second most important federal district in the country where he prosecuted the mob, was on a fuck ton of significant political investigations, and then took some time off to be VP of the biggest defense contractor in the country and a research fellow at a T14 law school.
He's going to be teaching a course on ethical leadership next year at w&m. That sounds potentially interesting.

I finally watched the interview. All these Trump supporters say Comey came off badly and lacking credibility. In truth, Comey came off as an ultra-credible professional and the investigations into Trump need to continue because he's clearly an unqualified, dangerous piece of shit.

Just thought I'd set the record straight.

I finally watched the interview. All these Trump supporters say Comey came off badly and lacking credibility. In truth, Comey came off as an ultra-credible professional and the investigations into Trump need to continue because he's clearly an unqualified, dangerous piece of shit.

Just thought I'd set the record straight.

I'm thinking everyone in the WR knew you'd say this

And quit complaining when people respond with the exact opposite of your rote, unthinking bullshit.

Unthinking Bullshit?

Lol

How bout we go find some of your older quotes on Comey right before the election. Then we can REALLY see some unthinking BS

You love this dude ONLY because he's against Trump at the moment. You hated him not long ago

When u change opinions only because of politics what does that say about your principles?

It's obviously hypocritical

Unthinking Bullshit?

Lol

How bout we go find some of your older quotes on Comey right before the election. Then we can REALLY see some unthinking BS

You love this dude ONLY because he's against Trump at the moment. You hated him not long ago

When u change opinions only because of politics what does that say about your principles?

It's obviously hypocritical

I think you should do that. Just remember to check in with your colleagues on the current talking points of the day. I'm not sure who you're scheduled to attack tomorrow.

I think you should do that. Just remember to check in with your colleagues on the current talking points of the day. I'm not sure who you're scheduled to attack tomorrow.

Nice deflection.

Bottom line. I'm not the one loving a guy I once hated solely because he's attacking a different side now

It's called being a hypocrite.

Back