A Higher Loyalty -- James Comey goes to war against Trump

The fact that people actually believe the whole pee tape thing without a shred of evidence while thinking they are above fake news is disconcerting.

thats true. but its sad that its so believable. like, who would make up a lie about a pres being pissed on by hookers and expect people to actually believe it?

So why is Comey doing that in a "nudge, nudge, wink, wink" way in his interview with George Stephanopoulos? It makes him look like a small, bitter man who lost his mind and lost his judgement at roughly the same time. There were a couple of other asides about the Trump's marriage that seemed to me to fit into the "unworthy" category.

this is true. it could just be sour grapes, and revenge.

or it could be equally plausible, that comey truly is disgusted that there is in his eyes, credible evidence that the pres has been hanging with russian hookers.

my money....is that its both of these things.

Damn. I think that might have been the worst interview I have ever seen

How was this guy EVER FBI Director

Linking Mark Dice videos is a bannable offense I think.

That's only the second or third time I've ever watched one of his videos, but....fuck, how can an adult be okay with acting so childish and immature. I feel embarrassed for him when I watch.

Damn. I think that might have been the worst interview I have ever seen

How was this guy EVER FBI Director

I'm not necessarily a huge fan of Comey, but he is insanely qualified.

JD from the #3 law school in the country, clerked for and then served in the AG's office of the second most important federal district in the country where he prosecuted the mob, was on a fuck ton of significant political investigations, and then took some time off to be VP of the biggest defense contractor in the country and a research fellow at a T14 law school.

Can I just say how insanely excited I am for his book to drop tomorrow?

Because he was qualified?

Plenty of qualified people shouldn't be in certain positions. John Bolton is pretty qualified.

What I saw from Comey in that interview actually scared me.

The weird thing about that interview was I'm pretty sure if Trump would have just played ball with Comey and not fired him. None of this would have happened. It's pretty apparent Comey was a lap dog for whoever was in power

The weird thing about that interview was I'm pretty sure if Trump would have just played ball with Comey and not fired him. None of this would have happened. It's pretty apparent Comey was a lap dog for whoever was in power

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

Watch the interview. All he did was cover for politicians.

Hell, they even said Flynn didn't lie before it was turned over to mueller.

all trump had to do was let him keep his job and Comey would have covered for him and his administration like he did for the last one

I don't buy his attention whore excuses for sabotaging Clinton, but keeping quiet about Chump's investigation being for the sake of the FBI institution. He should have keep quiet about both of them or outed both of them.

Imagine a scuzzy vhs of Slick Willy cigar banging that tubby Monica over and over followed up with him lighting it up while receiving dome, all on video.

This tape is found WHILE Bill was president?
He may not get reelected, but he wouldn't be "done".
If a video comes out of Trump getting pissed on, and another video of Stormy dildo fucking his ass, it'll be embarrassing, but we'll still have 2+ years with him.

I don't buy his attention whore excuses for sabotaging Clinton, but keeping quiet about Chump's investigation being for the sake of the FBI institution. He should have keep quiet about both of them or outed both of them.
Yeah, I hate Trump, but we need to not forget that this guy is a piece of shit too.
He cost the Dems the 2016 election.
And really, a guy that was in his position, he has no business talking about Trump and hooker piss, unless it's part of an actual investigation, and he knew it happened for a fact.
If I were to speak impartially, this book is a bitch move. But Trump is a piece of shit too, so, fuck em.
<13>

This tape is found WHILE Bill was president?
He may not get reelected, but he wouldn't be "done".
If a video comes out of Trump getting pissed on, and another video of Stormy dildo fucking his ass, it'll be embarrassing, but we'll still have 2+ years with him.
Sick story bro!!

Lol at you guys being fans of CNN and Maddow. Literally equals to Hannity. Sad...

With that said if there is a pee tape, legit, then Trump is done.
Why?
His supporters don't give a fuck. Remember the "shoot someone on 5th Ave" comment? Remember pussygate?

However, if it is true, it's one more item corroborated from the dossier, lending increased credibility to the rest of it, and that is definitely significant.

Why?
His supporters don't give a fuck. Remember the "shoot someone on 5th Ave" comment? Remember pussygate?

However, if it is true, it's one more item corroborated from the dossier, lending increased credibility to the rest of it, and that is definitely significant.
They do to a certain degree. He'll lose too much base for 2020 and give the Democraps a win to creepy Joe or that cum mouthed Kennedy.

Back