A Higher Loyalty -- James Comey goes to war against Trump

Is Comey rationalizing his firing by saying that working for the Trump admin couldn't have been productive? Or something to that effect?

Because sour grapes doesn't mean "jealous" or "angry" or "spiteful" or those kinds of things. It means that you failed to get the grapes, but you b.s. yourself that if you had gotten them, they would have been sour anyway.
Good post.
We have to fight the misuse of terms.

So, anybody care to address the Loretta Lynch controversy?

Nobody else finds it odd someone is finally throwing that lying bitch under the bus? And that the person doing it is Comey?

Fred-Sanford.gif

I wonder why he hasn't been charged for leaking. It seems like only Trump defenders know the law.
Or Trump defenders are the only ones being led around like an ox with a nose ring. We're supposed to put faith in Nunez' memo, that was written in secret by a partisan group and riddled with redactions, but Comey's contemporaneous notes are leaks. :rolleyes:

Lol at you guys being fans of CNN and Maddow. Literally equals to Hannity. Sad...

With that said if there is a pee tape, legit, then Trump is done.

I cannot overstate how deeply Trump has degraded our country and the people who have sunk to the occasion in defending him.

Having said that I don't see why the pee tape, if it exists, would be that damaging...

I cannot overstate how deeply Trump has degraded our country and the people who have sunk to the occasion in defending him.

Having said that I don't see why the pee tape, if it exists, would be that damaging...
Imagine a scuzzy vhs of Slick Willy cigar banging that tubby Monica over and over followed up with him lighting it up while receiving dome, all on video.

Imagine a scuzzy vhs of Slick Willy cigar banging that tubby Monica over and over followed up with him lighting it up while receiving dome, all on video.

Right but nothing about the pee tape (if is exists) will tell us anything new that anyone reasonable and honest with themselves does not already know about Trump. He is a womanizer. We all know that already. I dont see how video proof of it would change anything at all.....

Now if one those Russian hookers turns out to be underage that would be something new and terrible.

"I can't be with hookers that pee! I'm a germaphobe!"

<{katwhu}>

I think the sane answer is,

"I can't be with hookers that pee! I'm a married man!"

<seedat>

Right but nothing about the pee tape (if is exists) will tell us anything new that anyone reasonable and honest with themselves does not already know about Trump. He is a womanizer. We all know that already. I dont see how video proof of it would change anything at all.....

Now if one those Russian hookers turns out to be underage that would be something new and terrible.
I think you'll find that actually watching a video of a naked Donald Trump, who is the President of the GOAT nation, being peed on by Russian hookers, to be a bit on the extreme side as far as national embarrassments go.

It's one thing to be a womanizer, it's another to be the aforementioned as a married man who is the leader of the free world. A visual representation of said video is beyond a womanizer...

"I can't be with hookers that pee! I'm a germaphobe!"

<{katwhu}>

I think the sane answer is,

"I can't be with hookers that pee! I'm a married man!"

<seedat>

Well... there it is. I can't disagree.

There is a spectrum on which international/non-US citizen posters sit when it comes to knowledge of US policy and value to our country's discussions. You and Tropodon sit on opposite sides of that spectrum.

Also, LOL @ conservatives/Trump supporters now having fully convinced themselves that lifelong Republicans who have been documented working against Democrat interests and for Republicans interests were actually Democrat/Hillary plants all along, working against the GOP and Trump.

No rational human being could have possibly predicted that the GOP and their voters would stoop this low, to being so shameless and corrupt that they are painting lifelong members of their own party as partisans for the other side, just for withholding their official duties. Fucking pathetic.

Back